[dm900 dual dvb-s tuner] Unable to record and watch at the same time

• Hallo
    Sorry for writing in english but my german ist noch nicht so gut.
    I have a dm900 with dual tuner . I have a lnb with two cables which are connected to the dreambox.
    both tuners are set to astra 19,2.
    Practically I'm unable to start or program a recording and watching another (free) chanel at the same time.
    Here is what I do:
    I set a recording let's say on channel A. Right after I switch to channel B and I can watch it without any problem. In the meantime the recording on cnahel A starts and I have no black screen or strange messages on the screen. Once the recording stops, I press the PVR button and what I see is the name of the program that I wanted to record but in fact no data have been recorded. the lenght of the recorded file is zero seconds....
    Am I doing something wrong?
    Vielen Dank
    Max

• I think it'd be helpful to provide some screenshots (use the web interface to take them!) of your current tuner configuration

Gruss
    Dre

Boxen (im Einsatz): DM920, DM900, DMOne
    Developer Project Merlin - we are OpenSource

• The configuration looks ok to me. What are the messages you get? Have you tried deactivating one of the tuners to check if signal on each of them is fine?

Gruss
    Dre

Boxen (im Einsatz): DM920, DM900, DMOne
    Developer Project Merlin - we are OpenSource

• Ok so this is what I tried:
    cable 1 connected to tuner a1
    cable 2 connected to tuner a2
    both tuner set on astra 19.2
    tuner a1 active tuner a2 deactivated: signal is present. I can watch channels
    tuner a1 deactivated tuner a2 active: tuning failed
    [test with one single cable] Cable 1 on tuner A1: ok . Cable 1 on tuner A2: tuning failed
    cable 2 in tuner A1: ok . Cable 2 in tuner A2: tuning failed

So it's not a problem related to LNB or cable. I guess the dvb-s module has some issue.
    Vielen Dank
    Max

• i think dream-elite ist based on deamos... so that should be fine.
    i would start with the latest unstable image from dreamboxupdate.
    this is very stable and should not have those kinds of problems.
    but if it does i'm sure one of the dream devs will look into it.