Dm 520 world wide problem

• maybe you should also ry to understand what the difference betweek updat-rescue flash-rescue AND flash-ssbl is =O

And maybe you should also try to understand what a distributor is - a distributor distributes boxes for a manufacturer, a certified repair center does (warranty) repairs and gets spare parts for replacement.

And maybe you should try to understand that in case of troubles DP is ONLY supporting their own images from www.dreamboxupdate.com ...

• dreamboxegypt.com:*:*:*

• maybe you should also ry to understand what the difference betweek updat-rescue flash-rescue AND flash-ssbl is =O

And maybe you should also try to understand what a distributor is - a distributor distributes boxes for a manufacturer, a certified repair center does (warranty) repairs and gets spare parts for replacement.

And maybe you should try to understand that in case of troubles DP is ONLY supporting their own images from www.dreamboxupdate.com ...

You do not know anything about the problem

• I don't know why there are so many discussions - it can happen that hardware has a bug and then something stops working. Then it doesn't help to make endless postings here. Opens a ticket at support as @Joey99 (and others) mentioned - they can then take the necessary steps.

• all the advice they got here was more or less ignored, what should we do ?

Should I post them that instead of posting picture of barcodes it would make more sense to run tpm-ca command and compare results on their own ... as I seem to know ... nothing about this problem ... ???

Edited 3 times, last by Lost in Translation ().

• Otherwise first contact your dealer or distributor.

We are here because i sent 4 boards before and didn't respond any answer.

Dream propirty is responable about us and must take our opnions in a good way.

Again and for 1000 times
    They are orignal boxes and boards
    And there is a problem in this boards

Tonight promise to know a new news
    Instead of bla bla bla
    From paris

dreamboxegypt.com:*:*:*

• 1) We are here because i sent 4 boards before and didn't respond any answer.
    2 )Dream propirty is responable about us and must take our opnions in a good way.

1) Where did you sent 4 boards and got no answer?
    2) Yes, Is your decision if you want to send them to your distributor (regular way) or directly to DreamProperty.

>> Wir Schweizer haben die Uhren, aber keine Zeit ! <<