DM920 always start up in rescue mode

• Hi
    After a power off/ on my DM920 always start up in rescue mode.

I do not touch the front during power up
    I have access to the box using LAN and it shows the normal rescue mode site
    I have tried to update the firmware to newest but it don’t help.
    Any suggestions to solve the problem ?

• Hi
    I used that driver but, to be sure I deleted my driver download this one and tried again but with same result.
    I have also checked my USB cable and it is full mounted and work with Camera.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von elkrog ()

• Sorry for the delay.
    I have checked that ( took the cable out and see that the com x disappears). I also try different USB ports
    But i just found out if i take the power line for 20 min it do not power up in rescue mode but then it turn off and on all the time.

It was possible to made an update-rescue -v the result are seen in the picture

I have another DM920 that works, is it possible to copy all files and folders to the one i have problem with ?

• I would create a backup (can be done via the same webpage like flashing) and flash it on the other box. if you have fix ip-addresses assigned I would switch to dhcp before creating the backup. this prevents you from having to boxes with identical ip-addresses in your network.

Gruss
    Dre

Boxen (im Einsatz): DM920, DM900, DMOne
    Developer Project Merlin - we are OpenSource

• I bought a Dreambox DM 900 Ultra HD 4K (DVB-S2 Tuner) on April 2018.. I have installed upon it image Merlin4, all functioned perfectly, the receiver worked for a month until the end of may. Then during for the three months I did not use the receiver . In early September, I turned on the receiver and it did not load the image. The sensor button on the front panel is red, the image is not loaded. Multiple manipulations with the switch on the back panel and with the second delay of the touch button did not turn on the Recovery Mode. The Recovery Mode was turned on only after turning on the switch +touch button and a light finger on the radiator of the processor. Dreambox has uploaded a backup image, the receiver works 10 days, all is well. I went on vacation two weeks later turned on the receiver and again
    problem repeated. I could not to download receiver anymore.Probably the problem is poor quality silicone gasket between the processor and the radiator.I would like to send you a Dreambox to repair or replace the motherboard. I don't know what to do with the dreambox. The seller advises to write on dreambox.de. wrote, but no answer.

Dreambox 800SE, Dreambox820, AzboxPremiumHD
    Dreanbox900UHD

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Lexxz () aus folgendem Grund: bought drimbok in April, then with it kaput? The seller is silent. Sends to Dreambox. They are silent. Dreambox900uhd

• hi
    I tried to make a complet backup from the dm 920 that works and download it to the dm 920 that not work but the failure is still there.
    Is it possible to make a log using the ip connection ?