Tuner Si2169-C

• Hi all,
    i have this tuner in 1 of 2 DM920 slot. As i see i must connect both inputs to have dvbt signal to both tuners. The hardware is not capable to make internal signal loop or it s not yet implementation on dreamOS? Or internal loop signal exist but i don't know how?

thanks

• Offizieller Beitrag

Which tuner exactly? How many connections exist?

When your Tuner have two DVB-C/DVB-T2 connections you must use a external splitter.

When we talk about DVB-S(2) ... then you dont need a external Splitter.

What we talk about the Triple Tuner.. with Two DVB-S(2) connections and one DVB-C/T2 connection.. than you can use both
    Tuners for DVB-C or DVB-T2 with one cable plugged to the C/T2 connection.

cu

• “What we talk about the Triple Tuner.. with Two DVB-S(2) connections and one DVB-C/T2 connection.. than you can use both” -> could you give it more detail, please. :smiling_face:

• you need a 5V coax switch box, then you can attach both cable and terestrial with the single cable input of the triple tuner.

• But you can't do that at the same time? Or you can, that's what I want to know. Thanks!
    Edit. (I mean, I'm going to have to configure the tuner menu to get the DVB-C or DVB-T? I can't do these at once, can I?)

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von zeros ()

• Yes i mean the first. Thanks for the reply

• you can enable both C and T with 5V then you can zap transparent between C and T channels. In case of triple tuner the only limitation is that both tuners have only the same band, eg live TV from C and recording from C or s2 or live TV from T and recordings from T and S2 or vice versa.