FileBrowser - GSOD BLUE button

• I can fix it in github. But I'd have expected from a member of an image team that you provide as well a crash log. I know where it might happen but still.

Gruss
    Dre

Boxen (im Einsatz): DM920, DM900, DMOne
    Developer Project Merlin - we are OpenSource

• I'll check it. The popup was shown when I was on a file. For directories it's diabled as I wrote in the commit.

Gruss
    Dre

• Sorry, but you did something wrong! It works like a charm! I could rename and delete files without any problem. Directories were never properly implemented in this plugin. Move would work. Delete for sure not. Rename works too.

Gruss
    Dre

• Deleting directory would require to change the command (like it is done in DreamExplorer). Maybe, I can find the time tmr.

Gruss
    Dre

• Hi,

Now I got "cp: ommitting directory '/tmp/.font-unix' " when copying directories. Googled a bit and found that directory copy should have -R option.

cmd = ["cp -R \""+filename+"\" \""+targetDir+"\""]

Then I found that def goYellow def still misses the stuff that you did with the goGreen def (titletext). And the string compilated for copy should be identical to the string for move def.

self.session.openWithCallback(self.doCopy,ChoiceBox, title = titletxt+"?\n%s\nfrom %s to %s"%(filename,sourceDir,targetDir),list=[(_("yes"), True ),(_("no"), False )])

Here is the code I made that makes everything working. I love the simplicity of this plugin and no it work for both directories and files! Thank you very much @dre!

- FoxyRabbit - Peter Pan team -