Nuke Evolution -> Full HD Skin OE 2.5 Images

• Just to make it clear:
    - the skin requires enhanced features which are not (yet) available for images other than Merlin
    - dreamer-flt will decide whether he'll release it for other images

Gruss
    Dre

Boxen (im Einsatz): DM920, DM900, DMOne
    Developer Project Merlin - we are OpenSource

• Just to make it clear:
    - the skin requires enhanced features which are not (yet) available for images other than Merlin
    - dreamer-flt will decide whether he'll release it for other images

This is more intelligent reply. Thats its why im using merlin image but for people who want to be updated to the last enigma needs original image thats all.

• No, they just have to wait a few days. But it's your choice: immediate updates or Nuke Evo.

Gruss
    Dre

• Yes i had the same issue about nuke fh At the end dreamer let us to use a modify version.
    I think that there is some improves on original image versus Merlín faster zapping, better quality picture on SD and Speedest net connection thats its what i feel maybe im wrong.

I use several images and test all but at the end always the original likes more.

• No, there's no difference! It's simply not possible to have a different image quality. And again: even if dreamer-flt allowed you to use the skin it would not work on any other image without code changes

Gruss
    Dre

• I made this (and other skins) for the Merlin image due the fact direct communication with the developers happens, always with an open ear for user friendly features.

The direct consequence is that all the features available in Merlin have been built into these skins. I have no reason to deal with other images. My copyrights do not allow unsolicited conversion for other images. Too much has happened in the past where skins/plugins were mutilated beyond recognition by the author.

But I would not have a problem to build a slimmed down version, which is generic for DMM images.

• Instead of --- maybe --- you should read the copyright part in the answer of the author --- again ----

• I am the author, I couldn't remember me that we are speaking together. Deep Blue was asking me and has the permission to customize the skins for the Newnigma team. Thats all.

I made a generic Version from Nuke.FHD in the past for DMM images. But it's outdated. You can read my motivations above.

• I am the author, I couldn't remember me that we are speaking together. Deep Blue was asking me and has the permission to customize the skins for the Newnigma team. Thats all.

I made a generic Version from Nuke.FHD in the past for DMM images. But it's outdated. You can read my motivations above.

I were speaking for nuke fhd if remember but for evo still havent time to speak were my next step ....,
    Good idea for nn2 i already ask last weekend to deep.(about nn2 installation of course)

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von antrabe ()

• Also for Nuke.FHD there is no permission from me to build them except for Newnigma. And Deepblue can not give you permission to reuse the skin(s) anywhere else.

BTW, again: I have no problem to build stripped down versions of the skins for DMM, they always gave us developers excellent support. But I do not allow any hopeful up-and-coming talent to arbitrarily publish the skin(s) under its own name elsewhere.

• Also for Nuke.FHD there is no permission from me to build them except for Newnigma. And Deepblue can not give you permission to reuse the skin(s) anywhere else.

BTW, again: I have no problem to build stripped down versions of the skins for DMM, they always gave us developers excellent support. But I do not allow any hopeful up-and-coming talent to arbitrarily publish the skin(s) under its own name elsewhere.

Understood and fully agree with you ...its normal!

• Yes nuke FH modified works on original, maybe installing the same skincomponents evo works. Let see...

no, it's not done by installing some skincomponents. But you van continue to ignore what I write.

Gruss
    Dre

• Ok, neat :grinning_squinting_face:

I think I'm building a generic version of the evolution skin for dmm images in the next view days. Maybe also with some of the new skin features of the Merlin image, if Dream Multimedia thinks they want to take that into their image, too.