empty tuner and tuner b after installation open ATV 6.1

• i have problem in dreambox 520 hd it suddenly stop working and blinking red i flash new img open ATV 6.1 during flashing it gives cannot read CA consider updating rescue loader and after flashing dreambox empty tuner A and B and also cannot recognize usb stick or hard disk i update rescue loader to 103 but still same problem what is the cause and how to solve?

• Hello.

wrong Forum, go to OpenATV Forum , only support for original Images from here: http://dreamboxupdate.com/

MfG EgLe

Kernel : Linux 6.1.26-1-MANJARO (64-bit)-MANJARO (LTS)
    GUI : KDE 5.105.0 / Plasma 5.27.4
    Machine : Intel NUC8i7HVK
    Graphics : Radeon RX Vega M GH
    CPU : Intel Core i7-8809G @ 8x 4.2GHz
    RAM : Gskill F4-3000C16S-16GRS Speicherkarte so D4 3000 16GB C16 Rip

• l already download and flash original img from dreamboxupdate.com/ after flashing dreambox 520 did not boot and stop at dreambox logo flashing red light so i reflash again pli and same problem then i flash HD freaks also same problem (empty tuner) i flash dream elit and merine but stop at logo and did not boot

• Well then, it seems the tuner is defective (or the surrounding HW controllung it). Since this is controlled by the I2C bus, it is probably 'locked'. This can be caused by a short circuit (did you connect the LNB cable whilst the unit was on? Thunderstorm nearby whilst in operation?). Not much you can do apart from sending it in for repair..

• If (and I say IF) the I2C bus is locked there will be no bootlog possibility as all inter-communication between internal HW is lost.. Only SoC,cache and direct ported RAM/ROM is accessible.

• IF it makes your laptop shut down (and not crashing) then your are shortening the USB bus.