Dreambox 900 mit Neu Tripletuner

• Ein Tuner genau für meine Ansprüche, obwohl „FCB“ DVB S2xden unterirdischen C/T2 locker in die Rente schicken könnte.

Nun fehlt nur noch eine Box die PiP via UHD darstellen kann,was mir Dream schon vor einem Jahr per Mail zusagte.

• Hi on dm900 with triple tuner I have some problem on some 4K channels such as travelxp 4K frequency 10727, sr30000, h, 3/4 the channel freezes with freezing and you do not hear audio sounded CVS 4.3.1r6.Stessa thing on channel # C4K360 which has the same frequency.

DM7080-HD DM520-HD DM900 -UHD

• No it's not, same results with both tuners. Also FYI the channel is "defect" since it's start (also not only on Dreamboxes but on all Broadcom boxes), and has/had also no sound on DM900 with the Si2166B tuner.

• To repeat with dm900 with dvb-s2 dual tuner these channels work perfectly and you also hear audio, the problem is with the triple tuner. I also tried other decoders of other brands and they work fine.

DM7080-HD DM520-HD DM900 -UHD

• Sorry that is not true the video/audio sync is also broken on my DM900 with Si21662B, as said this test stream is broken from the beginning and its also not working properly on other boxes. Sometimes it is in sync, and 5 minutes later its broken again, you can also see that as the picture is freezing with green artifacts.
    And the tuner itself is not relevant for audio/video sync.

And if you don't believe me check the kernel logging:

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von dhwz ()