Two important request from you in next enigma 2.5

• Hereby I am so glad to use from Dreambox 520. I request you if possible :

1- Freeze and Black options in change channel.

2- Please you insert display Intensity and quality signal in manual searching like other recievers.

Thankful and regards

• 1) This needs to be added in the drivers. But I doubt anything will happen there. The dreambox always tries to play picture and audio as soon as possible. A black screen would produce a different, unwanted experience of longer zapping times.

2) Check SatFinder

3) Writing to NTFS is not recommended on a linux system. You might install the experimental ntfs-3g drivers (e.g. with GP3), but this is nothing that should be used by default.
    Using an open file system for your hdd is recommended (e.g. ext4, xfs or even exFat).

so long
    m0rphU

• I think ritana requests to get a feature to pause the currently playing service and when this happens the pictures shall turn to black. when play is pressed again it shall turn off black. But I don't see an added value...maybe if someone is watching 18+ movies and wants to have a possibility to quickly hide it...but there's a workaround for the feature: press pause and switch of TV...

Gruss
    Dre

Boxen (im Einsatz): DM920, DM900, DMOne
    Developer Project Merlin - we are OpenSource

• All classic and linux reciveres support black and freeze option for change channel but unfortunately dreambox not yet.
    Sat finder no good quality and get error on S2.I need check best quality in manual search quality signal.

• First when you zap it gets blank already now (shortly), but Ghost has already answered in another thread the question that it would be a dumb idea to stay then blank until everything is synced (Audio & Video) when there is already new channel data available (eg something to show).

Lots of people already zap further when they see the first (unsynced) picture and forcing these people to wait in front of a blank screen would just slow down the zapping and upset people.

And I don't use the box for finding SATs, either the dish is properly aligned or it is not.

I prefere a good working blindscan and the current one is already pretty good, despite that DMM hat a late start in this subject.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Lost in Translation ()

• you can request whatever you want ...