DM7020 HD hard disk operation

• Hi everybody

I plan to buy a DM7020 HD and would like to know the following:

1) Beside the E-SATA socket, to which an external HDD enclosure can be connected, does it also have an internal HDD?
    2) Can I connect and play back or record 2TB hard disks which I recorded in DM8000?
    3) Can I play back in original Dreambox firmware in DM7020 HD hard disks which were recorded in DM8000 in Nemesis image?
    4) Can a subtitles plugin Drtic be installed in original Dreambox firmware in DM7020 HD?

Thank you for your answers
    humar

• Thank you for your post mOrphU. The receiver I´m buying must have the external e-SATA socket. The 7080 doesn´t seem to have it. I haven´t heard about the 900 yet, neither I find it under Products on your site. I already have a DM8000 and two DM500 HD, which I use as HDD players. Used them, that is. Because both of them went dead, have no idea why. Can´t boot in Nemesis image any more. Start booting, then stop and don´t proceed to starting enigma. Both do the same. One is new, the other not much used. Both were disconnected from electrical power more than a year. Perhaps that is the reason. I will try to re-flash them, that´s the only thing I can think of. If no luck I´m going to buy a new one (certainly not a DM500 HD) with the e-SATA. Have five TB hard disks, full of recordings, mostly movies, and need a HDD player.

Regards humar

• Thank you MacDisein. If I understand you well, this can only work where internet is available. So I´m limited here.

Have one more question before buying a new hard disk. I´d like to know if hard disks WD type SATA 3 GB/s work in DM8000. Have already tried SATA and SATA 2. They are OK.