DM525 not play AVS+ Video!!!!

• Dear
    Excuse me ! I very like the Dreambox products , I buy the DM525C and the DM900 from Amzon DE。These products are very good!!!!

For various reasons, AVS+ format is very popular in China, it is not an unusual format. At present, many Chinese satellite programs are in this format, and will be more. In fact, DM900(7252S)and DM525C(73625) BCM CPU chip is supported in this format, but the lack of the corresponding driver . If you do not consider the compatibility of this format, you may lose the Chinese market, please reconsider. Thank you!!

They can not play AVS+ Video, I feel very sad 。As far as I am concerned,The CPU of the DM525C and the DM900 supports this decoding(AVS+)。So,I hope you can fix this problem.Because many other machines are supported!(Such as Zgemma h5(73625)、Octagon SF4008(7251S)、AX HD51(7251S)、Mutant51(7251S) and so on)。

As far as I know, ATV and PLI firmware in fact as early as 8 months ago has been supported by the AVS+ encoding format. The chip is to support the AVS+ format. Therefore, the current lack of driver support manufacturers. Trouble to help you get it, thank you.
    github.com/openatv/enigma2/blob/master/lib/dvb/decoder.h
    github.com/OpenPLi/enigma2/com…114b3a324a173a6fb6b71d0f5

Bother you.Thanks your very much !
    Now,The attachment is the AVS+ video(cable_CHN.ts) for you test. Thanks your very much again!!!
    pan.baidu.com/s/1ge2gPRd

• . If you do not consider the compatibility of this format, you may lose the Chinese market, please reconsider.

Maybe that's the plan? Because of clones, China was never a good market for Dreamboxes.

Please stop spamming and creating new accounts!! 5 Threads with the same question ought to be enough.

so long
    m0rphU