Official DM image would not tune but OpenPli did. Can I migrate transponder lists?

• Hi,

I replaced my faulty DM520HD (see my other thread) with a DM525HD.

I am on an Indian Ocean Island and I want to tune into Canalsat Reunion on Eutelsat 16A. I tried service scanning many times but could not tune my receiver.

I updated the image to the latest official DM image. Still no luck

I loaded up OpenPli and did the tuning and it worked first time. I would prefer to be running an official image. Is there a way I can migrate my transponder lists from Openpli to another image?

I was also disappointed by the absence of blindscan on this model.

• simple settings backup and restore in an DreamOS image will do the job also and he can steal the satellites.xml from the PLi image too.

• What on earth would the board rules have to do with my Canalsat subscription card not working with the official firmware? Under Openpli 4 I just slide it in and its works.

• only dreamcrypt cards will work with the official firmware and if you don't respect the boardrules support here is over.

• It would appear that you are telling me that my subscription card is not compatible with the official firmware.
    About the rules I honestly don't understand what you are talking about please be so kind as to furnish a url to these board rules I am contravening.

• you accepted them when you registered here for an account and were forced to read it at that time

• Smartcards in the internal cardslot are only legal when they use the encryption system Dreamcrypt (which is not used by any channel at the moment), if used in a CI module it's only legal when the module is CI (without the +).

Gruss
    Dre

Boxen (im Einsatz): DM920, DM900, DMOne
    Developer Project Merlin - we are OpenSource