problem in flashing the dm820

• Just received dm820hd from Germany with the default image
    my fault i restored enigma2 settings for other receiver type
    Now my problem i could not flash new image,and when pressing front bower button and swith power ,green setup 1,2,3 appear then the led screen becomes black without ip or other thing,dhcp server is activated and tried with dm800sev2 and no problem
    How can overcome this problem?

• I guess your pressing the button too long. Once you see the countdown you have to stop pressing the button.

Gruss
    Dre

Boxen (im Einsatz): DM920, DM900, DMOne
    Developer Project Merlin - we are OpenSource

• you should not have spend so much time with Dreambox clones :fearful_face:

• be happy friend,all major clone teams closed and finished
    my daughter brought dm820 from Germany for me and i do not expect to be clone,i do not think anyone can clone it if one interested because the price for originals not expensive

• people do remember and people like me do care and I'm not your friend

• the usual sparkling gutemine I don't thinking you got many friend with your character

the moment is gone mate is time to move on!! you LOL

Albert Einstein:"A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new."
    voyger.:"never make a arguement with an idiot. It will drags you to its own level,and then he will strikes you with His experience.:"

DM920 DM900hd love my box :thumbs_up:

• never said I was your mate certainly and I don't want to be now maybe you should learn English properly LOL
    move on if you can!! you LOL I have to admit you do a great job
    as I know for you will be hard to move on keep peace in your mind soon will be a new year do you know the meaning of mate?

never the less have a great new year bye bye

voyger.:"never make a arguement with an idiot. It will drags you to its own level,and then he will strikes you with His experience.:"

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von voyger ()

• maybe you should learn English properly

:thumbs_down:

solche kommentare solltest du in einem deutschsprachigen forum unterlassen!

sofern du mit den englischkenntnissen hier nicht zufrieden bist, schreibe deinen beitrag das nächste mal in das dafür vorgesehene englische unterforum.

dort wird dir dann bestimmt jemand antworten, der deiner muttersprache mächtiger ist.

ach ja: kannst du denn besser deutsch, als "gutemine" englisch? :winking_face:

in diesem sinne, einen guten rutsch ins neue jahr!

• what i said to refrain myself ?
    just answer polite to gute don't get your question of refrain myself very sensitive people here!!
    respect respect is word that is the word

• Hi

And that from thy mouth :smiling_face:
    I still remember how sensitive you have paid attention to the written word,back at jkf remember that ?
    Everyone who has written only a single wrong word was immediately banished
    So you should not laughing out loud at once and do not need to be offended either :winking_face:

Gruß

monza42

• i can see you live in a dream world don't even know jkf
    another friend of friend take side you are only arrogant and you don't know what you all talking about
    you all should refrain your language and get your fact right

where are the admin gone