eServiceUri - a proxy service for python-powered dynamic stream url resolving

• hab dir doch bereits im ihad mitgeteilt

rufe über 7 Grad Ost das EPG ab, daher der zusätzlich Eintrag.

Wenn ich am Ende:ATV HD entferne steht beim umschalten die Channelid.

wie kann man das beheben?

Code
    #SERVICE 8193:0:11:1EED:51A4:7E:460000:0:0:0:mp_yt%3a//live/channel/UCUVZ7T_kwkxDOGFcDlFI-hg:ATV HD 
  • Hi this works in streamlink how should it be modified on dream one to make it work? Thanks

Code
    #SERVICE 4097:0:1:E592:C622:EC:0:0:0:0:http%3a//127.0.0.1%3a8088/q=worst/https%3a//www.earthcam.com/usa/texas/dallas/gasmonkey/?cam=gmgarage:USA - Texas - Gas Monkey Garage (YT)
    #DESCRIPTION USA - Texas - Gas Monkey Garage (YT)
  • Hello,

I have setup Mediaportal on my Dreambox 900 and also on my 920UHD and it's works very well. This code is really great.

So now, i would like to know if we could have a code or a possibility to make the same for Live Tv from Daylimotion ?

For the code you show on the first page, i don't really understand how to use it in my Dreambox. (you don't tell the folder and file to put it in enigma2...).

That's why I have mediaportal which is very easy to use in the channels playlists...

So, a big thank you to the dev who made the code, it's really great to have. It's a awesome work you made. Congrats again.

have a great day.

Patrick

Dreambox DM920 UHD + Dreambox DM900 UHD and ... can't wait to order the next to come : Dreambox seven...

• Hello,

I have setup Mediaportal on my 920UHD and I have now the videos from Youtbe in 4K UHD.

For those who wants to play 4K videos. Go to Mediaportal setup and :

- put the highest resolution for playback (youtube) on 2160p

- enable VP9 codec.

- validate by OK

Use the code of eServiceUri as usual with a 4K link from Youtube in your channel playlist. and have a good time with beautiful videos in 4K (so the links take a little time but after 10s, it's work very well)

Greetings for this end of year...

Pat

Dreambox DM920 UHD + Dreambox DM900 UHD and ... can't wait to order the next to come : Dreambox seven...