Frontprocessor version 6

• With my box DM7020 HD I recently installed the dreambox-image-dm7020hd-20160701.nfi and instead 'Frontprocessor version 3' I got 'Frontprocessor version 6'.
    How to get back the old version 3?
    Blue light, which in the old days, showed that the recording is going on, no longer do not burn during recording!?
    I tried yesterday to lower the Frontprocessor version of the 6->3 (I used the older DMM versions, I was hoping that overwrite the bootloader helps)
    but this was without success. Is there any thoughts?
    Thanks,
    Z

• What are the drawbacks? The only knwon problem was with the LED.

If you name your other problems, they can be fixed. If not, they probably won't...

so long
    m0rphU

• 1) blue light at the time of the recording
    2) Same thing, that while recording, if the box is not stand by, then you will see a flashing recording icon 'REC' or whatever a Team showed it. This icon showed me, that it is recording, not something else.. the blue LED on means other things too (like booting etc.)
    No more problems with the version 6.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von zeros ()

• I don't get your second point. Do you mean the OLED or the main infobar? From the reports here in the board and in IHAD I understand that this still works but of course depends on the skin and your settings.

so long
    m0rphU

• Ok odd... The other users reported that they are using the icon in the OLED as a workaround for the not working LED.

Just to make sure that it is not a settings or skin problem: Have you checked with the default skin and also in Setup -> System -> Customize -> "Show blinking clock in display during recording"?

so long
    m0rphU

• Then simply don't ask for help on the LCD skin here.

The Dutch are not actively supporting Dreamboxes anymore, so complaining there will probably not produce any real results either.

BTW Latest FP needs latest drivers - check first if they are in their image at all, because they have a proven track record to 'forget' driver updates on DMM boxes and then they don't even feel guilty to complain about bad driver quality ... despite using old ones.

If you ask for support in the vendor's board you have to test and verify with the vendor's latest image or stop complaining. Using years old enigma2 with a weird combination of libs, patches, kernel and driver combinations is simply not the secret of success.

• I alread answered that you can forget this as it is not possible to downgrade

• Okay, well, I thank you, and do not stretch more of it. Please info, if the next version is there, because on a daily basis I do not use the original image. Thank you!

• Start thinking in months. If DMM really wants to bring out another new box before Christmas you will have to test your patience.

• It is broken more than 1 month already - so your assumptions is WRONG. And it hardly makes your box unusable, so nothing is a MUST ...