DVB-C/T2 + Hybrid-DVB-C/T

• You could make sure that you use the latest software with that command:

Code
    apt list dreambox-dvb-modules* enigma2

With the latest OE 2.2 the versions should be 3.4-3.5-dm7080-20161124-r0.0 for the dvb-modules and 4.3.0r22-dm7080-r0.1 for enigma2

so long
    m0rphU

• Some minutes ago i've tested this Konfiguration with a old 7080... one of the first boards.. and it works without problems. I've tried both... LG in Slot B and LG in Slot C... both works... Dual C/T2 in the other Slot..

Do you realy use the latest image from this link: http://dreamboxupdate.com/open…2/unstable/images/dm7080/

cu

Yes i did a "clean install" with OE 2.2 25/11/2016 image.

I tried also 26/11/2016 OE 2.5 image but it is very unstable. With OE 2.5 image it doesn't see even the T2 tuner: i have to reboot several time for recognize the T2 tuner.

T2 tuner is in slot B, LG tuner in slot C!

It seems LG tuner is "active" (GREEN LED) but not detected by ENIGMA 2!

• In my case LG tuner works now with T2 even with Stable Image (11.05.2016).
    But it didn't couple month ago. Can't understand, how it can be like this, but it is.

I can see, that my LG module have yellow LED and not green, like T2 have.
    Seems all LG modules are not the same?

DM920 UHD * Triple S2/S2X/C/T2+Dual C/T2 * HDD3TB
    Terrestrial, Cable, 0.9W, 5E, 13E, 19.2E, 28.2E

• In my case LG tuner works now with T2 even with Stable Image (11.05.2016).
    But it didn't couple month ago. Can't understand, how it can be like this, but it is.

I can see, that my LG module have yellow LED and not green, like T2 have.
    Seems all LG modules are not the same?

Indeed that's why i'm asking if developers have tested all motherboards + tuners hardware revision configurations!

Perhaps my configuration (DM7080HD motherboard plus my tuners revision) has not been tested.

Is there something i can do for help you finding my problem? Giving you a remote ip so you can enter in my dreambox? Giving you a system log?
    If you need i will help you finding my problem.

If i give you my DM7080HD serial can you know what hardware revision is?

Edit:
    I did the "authenticity test" and the data your website showed are:

Model: DM7080

MAC address: hidden

Production date: 20141016

Serial number: hidden

I think the production date for you is enough.

One more the detail: my LG tuner is OLDER than the DM7080HD itself: indeed my LG tuner originally came with my "old DM7020HD (not V2). I think it was one of the first tuner ever produced. When i bought the DM7080HD i sold the DM7020HD (not V2) but i took out the LG tuner.

Thank you.

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Venturer ()

• One more the detail: my LG tuner is OLDER than the DM7080HD itself: indeed my LG tuner originally came with my "old DM7020HD (not V2). I think it was one of the first tuner ever produced. When i bought the DM7080HD i sold the DM7020HD (not V2) but i took out the LG tuner.

Thank you.

• Hello everyone.
    With the new OE 2.5 image of 24 December 2016 (i'm not sure if it is 23 december midnight image or 24) finally my DM7080HD see both DVB-T2 tuner and LG Tuner together!
    The new image is stable except for one problem: it does not read files from my Synology DS 214Play NAS: simple when i go into the Dreambox "Media Player" and i click on my remote mounted folder.....it does see nothing inside.

For now i keep this image because both tuners work like a charm.

Merry christmas and happy new year.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Venturer ()

• Situation update: with the latest oe 2.5 update (24 December 2016 mid day) Lg tuner disappearead again and also Dvb-t2 tuner is not always recognised at boot (i have ti boot several Times before hybrid t2/c tuner is detected).

• Hello, just installed the new dvb-t tuner with latest cvs. I noticed that during setup does not let you select the country or other options, just dvb-t or dvb-c, besides this, when you go in tuners to select the country (Europe dvb-t) it crash, if you enter the second time after the enigma2 restart it's ok.
    Appreciate if someone can have a look the crash log.
    Thanks !!