DVB-C/T2 + Hybrid-DVB-C/T

• On my 7020hd I have this configuration:
    A: S
    B1: T2
    B2: C
    It works fine altough sometimes I have reception problems with some T2 MUXes. I suppose it is due to some external interference. I can try if disconnecting cable from B2 has some impact on B1 reception.

EDIT:
    No change in DVB-T2 reception on B1 when cable disconnected from B2 or changing B2 to DVB-T2.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von doublet ()

• Now I have 2x DVB-C/T2 modules in DM7080 and Tuner C1 have no signal.
    Antenna signal is ok and connected. Module is shown and configured as Tuner B1 and B2.
    B1 and B2 working without problem. If I take Tuner B out, then C will come alive.
    Modules are ok, I've tested them by changing.
    What may be problem here?

• Ok, I understand now. Module is like 2 Tuners and DM7080 can't use/see only one.

DM920 UHD * Triple S2/S2X/C/T2+Dual C/T2 * HDD3TB
    Terrestrial, Cable, 0.9W, 5E, 13E, 19.2E, 28.2E

• Is there any chance to turn one tuner off? Or I have to cut one tuner off? :smiling_face:

• You can set whatever tuner you want as not connected.

• No, this works also for only one of the Twin Tuners

• It does'nt work. I need 2xSat and 3xT2, but it's not possible with new DVB-C/T2 modules :(.

• why B1 B2 and C1 are at your service only C2 is lost

• As @gutemine said, C1 should work anyway.
    Have you checked for problems with the tuner itself or the cables? E.g. you could switch the B and C tuners and check if the problem wandered to the B tuner or stays at C1. You should also check what happens if you use the cables from tuner B1 and B2 for C1.

On that note: Have you checked, that C1 is really connected? :grinning_squinting_face: I know it is a stupid mistake but it happened to me a few times when I've tested the tuner because I always wanted to connect the first tuner to the upper connector but it is the lower one :grinning_squinting_face:

so long
    m0rphU

• Now I have 2x DVB-C/T2 modules in DM7080 and Tuner C1 have no signal.
    Antenna signal is ok and connected. Module is shown and configured as Tuner B1 and B2.
    B1 and B2 working without problem. If I take Tuner B out, then C will come alive.
    Modules are ok, I've tested them by changing.
    What may be problem here?

See attachments. I've checked everything.
    I know and you confirm, that theoretically it have to be working like this, but practically it's not.
    Is there anyone, who can test it? Is it problem with Stable image?

• Hello

Today i installed, on my DM 7080HD, the new hybrid DVB-C/T2 tuner in couple with the old LG DVB-C/T hybrid tuner.

LG Tuner disappears with C/T2 tuner installed and there is no way to re enable it.

I have read this thread but the strange thing is that the LG hybrid tuner is, yes, a "hybrid tuner, but the dreambox saw it as a "SINGLE TUNER" with DVB-C/DVB-T swhitchable.

So before i had: A1 and A2 tuners (SAT) plus B tuner (LG Hybrid).

Now i have: A1 and A2 tuners (SAT), B1 and B2 tuners (Hybrid C/T2) and in C the old LG tuner but it says "NOTHING".

Why, even if the LG Tuner is seen as a hybrid but SINGLE TUNER switchable it can't be enabled?

It should be A1 + A2 + B1 + B2 + C (this last switchable beetween C and T) for a total of 5 tuners into enigma 2 specs.

Is there a way for enabling LG tuner with hybrid c/t2 tuner installed?

Thank you!

• That should work. Have you checked wether the LG tuner is still in correct position? Maybe its not perfectly in the socket anymore, after working on the second other slot.

so long
    m0rphU