problem with DM520

• hi all
    got some problem with DM520 and EPGimport when watching any channel the little rotor on left coiner start turning and don't let me change any channel i have to reboot box this happen often
    any chance to solve this prob?

would like to point out a annoying problem to put the box on rescue mod we got less then half second to press the button this is very annoying is there any chance to adjust at list 5 second?
    i am sure people who haven't any experience they will found hard to put the box in rescue-mod i know some friend they got this problem hope this can be solved on future image update

thankyou for the great job you do

regards

Albert Einstein:"A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new."
    voyger.:"never make a arguement with an idiot. It will drags you to its own level,and then he will strikes you with His experience.:"

DM920 DM900hd love my box :thumbs_up:

• First of all, a few information on the system would be useful: Which image are you using? How is the box connected (Sat, Cable, etc.) and configured (IPTV?)?
    And which "EPGimport" plugin do you mean? I only know about "CrossEPG" or "XMLTV Import" but no "EPGimport".
    Are there any specific channels that cause the error more likely or on which the error doesn't occur at all?

I think an enigma2 log might give good insights on the issue. Just create it with journalctl -fu enigma2 > /tmp/enigma2.log and then reproduce the problem. You can stop the Log with Ctrl + C.

Regarding the rescue mode: In the latest unstable DMM introduced a new option in the shtudown menu to directly reboot into rescue mode. I think that's the best option for unexperienced users :smiling_face:
    Alternatively booting into rescue mode always works best for me if I put the Box in standby (not Idle Mode!) and then start the box by holding the start button till the rescue mode is loaded. I'm flashing my boxes like that since the old DM600 and it always worked :winking_face:

so long
    m0rphU

• thankyou for the info will come back to you at soon I do more test

regards

voyger.:"never make a arguement with an idiot. It will drags you to its own level,and then he will strikes you with His experience.:"

• thankyou m0rphU did solv the epg problem

ciao

• hi all sorry to bother again

did found out where the freezing essu is when i go iptv channel after few minute the channel freezing i use last DMM beta image with sat cable
    is any chance to solve the problem on next update or is only my setting problem? let you know the same iptv on my DM8000 work perfect no freezing
    thankyou in advance for any info

regards