There is problem with TTX Subtitles backround after latest updates:
i have fixed this today...
so its included in the next update...
i thinks 2..3 days..
Thanks a lot!
Can you add to subtitle backround more transparency? Like here:
Will be much better to have a config in the menu for the subtitles, where you can select:
- position of subtitles (row & column)
- foreground color (some people have color problems and can only see certain colors)
- background color
- font size
- word/line wrap
Be aware that, in contrast to German channels, a lot users from (mostly) other countries than Germany do use subtitles a lot
Thanks ni_hao for your support!
dhwz : which setup?
Depending of skin...? I thought when I have entries in skin_user.xml it should override skin issues.
I have in skin_user some subtitle entries (TTX, Regular, Bold, Italic) but it seems not to work properly. Besides that, I do not know how to configure the starting row (line) and how to configure line wrapping which is terrible now.
I have now in skin_user:Code
- <sub name="Subtitle_TTX" font="Regular;40" foregroundColor="yellow" shadowColor="#40101010" shadowOffset="3,3" />
- <sub name="Subtitle_Regular" font="Regular;40" foregroundColor="yellow" shadowColor="#08101010" shadowOffset="2,2" />
- <sub name="Subtitle_Bold" font="Replacement;40" foregroundColor="yellow" shadowColor="#08101010" shadowOffset="2,2" />
- <sub name="Subtitle_Italic" font="Regular;40" foregroundColor="yellow" shadowColor="#08101010" shadowOffset="2,2" />
Updates Great work Thanks for backround transparency option
In openATV-image are more settings possible for TTX (i have a DM7080)
TTX-subtitle colour, subtitle postion, rewrap subtitles, subtitle border width, subtitle font size and more
These options are very useful for making the TTX-subtitles look good, make the "subtitle font size" bigger, to make TTX-subtitles "in sync" when timing is bad ....
Is it possible to build these options into the latest software?
Subtitles are definied via Skin, so all relevant settings are in skin.xml (font, size, color, shadow color...)
also rewrap and timing ?
how to place subtitles lower ?
change it in the skin...
now its very clear how to do it !!! not .....
@bambike, you will find this line in your skin.xml file. To position subtitle lower, just increase the Y number. eg. position="0,20"
You have to think that subtitles are a transparent picture that fills your entire screen. By lowering this picture your subtitle will be lower. Unfortunatly TTX and DVB subtitles share position on screen. If you adjust for one of them, the other one will also be adjusted.
@Ghost, is it a simple way to make two screens for subtitles? One for TTX and one for DVB. Then we could adjust position of DVB and TTX separately. Or would it be better to adjust the existing annoying Y difference in position within the code?