Cable tuners ERROR !!! SID NOT FIND IN PATH

• Hi to all & come back with a problem I have with my DM7080HD with 2 Cable Tuners and 2 Cable Providers.
    Works fine both when i scan the networks , find all channels, put on the same list & that is great if you ask me, but when is come to watch o program from this list, only wich i scan first is watchable & for the rest ( other tuner) i get the ERROR : SID NOT FIND IN PATH. Every time with any image i put on. This is frustrating. Please somebody help me & others who have the same issue or using the DM (SAT+2 CABLE). Thanks

• Just to be clear: You're using 2 DVB-C (or DVB-C/T) Tuners and each of these Tuners is connected to a different cable network with different frequencies, channels and so on?
    If so, then I'm afraid, that this is just not possible with enigma2 or DreamOS.

I don't understand your comment regarding Sat in the end :thinking_face:

so long
    m0rphU

• how is it possible to have to different cable providers in one building? I've never heard of something like that. So, you really receive the cable signal from two different companies?

Gruss
    Dre

Boxen (im Einsatz): DM920, DM900, DMOne
    Developer Project Merlin - we are OpenSource

• M0rphU already told you it's not foreseen in enigma2. Anyway I strange setup (this includes the numerous internet providers)

Gruss
    Dre

Boxen (im Einsatz): DM920, DM900, DMOne
    Developer Project Merlin - we are OpenSource