Sat over IP

• Servus,

Hilft dass hier weiter: http://192.168.178.254:49000/satipdesc.xml bzw. muss man eventuell die vtuner.conf händisch anpassen? - ev. die udid hinzufügen?

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von r.benamin ()

• die automatisch generierte vtuner.conf sieht derzeit so aus:

Code
    #This file is managed by your dreambox! All comments will be lost on next save using the UI!0=tuner_type:DVB-C,ipaddr:192.168.178.254,vtuner_type:satip_client1=tuner_type:DVB-C,ipaddr:192.168.178.254,vtuner_type:satip_client

Wie sieht diese Datei aus, bei den funktionierenden SatIP Servern mit DVB-S aus?

• Sorry, wenn ich erst jetzt antworte, bei mir (Selfsat>IP 36), sieht das vtuner.conf so aus

Code
    0=desc:TB100 server,ipaddr:192.168.192.10,tuner_type:DVB-S,uuid:226a0958-1dd2-11b2-b60e-f5de245ae503,vtuner_type:satip_client
    1=vtuner_type:usb_tuner

DM900cccssss / DM820HD / DM520 / DM800sev1 DVB-C, SAT>IP (SELFSAT>IP 36/Panasonic)

• Hi!

Nachdem mir fade war habe ich mal einen SAT>IP Server gesucht und geschaut ob man den für DreamOS compilieren kann:

Kit und Support Thread sind bei OoZooN im Board.

Ob das überhaupt funktioniert müsst Ihr aber selber rausfinden ... ich habe nur geschaut das er startet (deb kit installieren und box rebooten), man sein webinterface aufrufen kann und er die eingebauten Tuner anzeigt.

LG
    gutemine

• Auf speziellen Wunsch gibt es jetzt eine r1 wo auch die libdvbcsa mitcompiliert wurde.

Nur 84 Downloads innerhalb eines Tages und sonst 0 Feedback ist ... seltsam.

• noch nicht dran gewöhnt? war doch noch nie anders. erwarte kein feedback und dein leben ist sorgenfreier :winking_face:

Gruss
    Dre

Boxen (im Einsatz): DM920, DM900, DMOne
    Developer Project Merlin - we are OpenSource

• Das hat nichts mit gewöhnen zu tun, sondern eher damit was die Leute damit machen wenn Sie nicht mal wissen was man damit tun kann :grinning_squinting_face:

• So viele Leute gibt es wohl nicht die Sat over IP nutzen und dann auch noch eine neue Dreambox haben. Es ist eben kein von Dream beworbenes Features.

• natürlich ist es Spielerei.

Ich habe ja auch kein device zum Testen, weswegen ich ausser complieren und deb bauen nicht wirklich was gemacht habe.

Gibt aber einige neue TVs die das schon an Board haben.

Schauen wir mal ob beim Rumspielen was rauskommt. Wenn das satpi auf dem Raspi läuft, dann müsste es auf einer Dreambox genauso funktionieren, allerdings müsste man verhindern das sich enigma2 die Tuner exklusiv krallt.

LG
    gutemine

• Hallo Zusammen

Habe neue eine DM820HD Mit DVB-C, mega cooles Ding, habe da natürlich gleich SAT>IP Plugin drauf gemacht. Läuft super mit meiner SELFSAT>IP 36. Nun wollte ich den Server von meinem TV (Panasonic-tx-55cxw804) noch anschalten und auch auf der Box nutzen (DM820HDccs). Leider zeigt es meinen TV als Server nicht an, deswegen habe ich die Box neu gestartet. Leider kommen dann die SAT>IP vom Sat nicht mehr (siehe Bild). Wenn ich Sendersuche machen möchte oder nach einem SAT>IP Server suchen möchte, kommt ein Crash (siehe Log).
    Wenn ich Den Server vom TV ausschalte und Box neu starte läuft alles wieder.
    Jemand eine Idee?

• I do NOT think that DMM will accept ANYTHING which points to a vuplus git, and posting ipks with plugin.pyo ONLY as OpenSource here and in other boards is NOT what we call good manners EITHER.

DMM has in the meantime their own satip client Plugin with their OWN license, so there is NO need for your post, especially here.

• Gutemine, did I asked you anything ? Are you playing again the pissing game ? :winking_face:

Last time I checked your code was not working with my dm800se. And also you did not have sources included either. :upside_down_face:
    Regarding the pyo which apparently you are also fussing about - it is found freely on the open-alliance git.

To also finish in a very respectful way , since my fix is not welcomed , you can remove it. I don't care. :winking_face_with_tongue:

• The Problem ist that you are in the DMM Board and they give a * on the Open* git.

Read what I wrote - DMM has now their own working solution, they don't need 'your' fixes.

And the SAT IP client kit I produced was clearly stated that it uses the UNCHANGED vu binary and that I just modified the e2 Plugin to start and work on Dreamboxes and even DreamOS.

I'm just a user here, hence I will not remove andything, I just gave you good advice that it might not be welcome especially here. If you take that personally ... OK, but this is then your problem not mine.

OpenSource is not about crossposting things everywhere. If somebody wants to contribute he is welcome even here and I will admire his or her work. But I also have to follow board rules and respect the others, and the board rulles here clearly state that we only discuss DMM boxes and DMM Images, which means patches from VU+ are simply NOT welcome - especially when they don't add any value for the Dreambox OE or DreamOS based images.

It is NOT my faul either if you don't read and understand the PLi announcement that DMM box suppport was cancelled years ago. Hence they are NOT interested in open-alliance patches for DMM boxes either, especially when your advice is to get the missing sources and the patches from their git themselves.

Finally you are not even aware WHO developed the vtuner interface into enigma2 and made it public :face_with_rolling_eyes:

Ciao
    gutemine

7 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Lost in Translation ()

• Zitat

OpenSource is not about crossposting things everywhere...etc.

I am not actively involved with developing for dreamboxes.
    Last time I checked the code posted on git without username and password to access is free for everyone to use. (and that code is forked, BTW)
    The git source hosted on github, is free for usage as in free beer, and my patch included with BB file is also free.

Python source...is also free.

So please don't bother me with this nonsense.

Someone doing or not the big announcements, does not stop tinkering with the dreamboxes.
    Ghost developed the vtuner interface in the drivers, not you. You might have a fresh idea at the time :face_with_rolling_eyes: ,
    Roland (rmie) developed the vtuner server.

But, hey thanks for your contribution to this topic.

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von pop_eye ()

• I know exactly that Ghost e2 vtuner eample started this busines which is exactly the reason why posting your code piece here has some amusement value only.

I never developed anything new in this area ....

But as DMM supports the whole thing only as it is with their own plugin there was a reason why my mods were not uploaded here ...

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Lost in Translation ()

• I didn't check the posted files, so I have to ask: Which license did you choose? Keep in mind, that DMM cannot use GPL code because their Licence is not GPL compatible.

And another question as a stupid user without SatIP: What's the difference between your files and the SatIP Server or Client (??) that is included in DMM images!?

so long
    m0rphU

• I didn't check the posted files, so I have to ask: Which license did you choose? Keep in mind, that DMM cannot use GPL code because their Licence is not GPL compatible.

And another question as a stupid user without SatIP: What's the difference between your files and the SatIP Server or Client (??) that is included in DMM images!?

What do you mean that DMM does not use GPL code ? Since when ?
    The difference between the posted files and the ones included in DMM images (as you mentioned) is that these work with older dreamboxes 3.2 kernel.

C u :thumbs_up:

• You can mix closed source pieces with GPL code and especially libraries, but there are limitations (like shared linking vs. static linking,..) and especially with python this is a tricky piece. Some arguments are better avoided.