Dm7020Hdv2 Convert to Version1

• Images from 7020hd v1 & v2 are not the same!

• I need to install the Pli image because it has the function to convert the Chinese title (rubbish format) to Chinese characters in EPG. But Pli image do not have v2 image for Dm7020Hdv2. So anyone please help!
    Thanks very much!

• Offizieller Beitrag

you can't

Grüße,
    Olove

"All we need to do ... is keep talking (Stephen Hawking)"

Ich leiste KEINEN Support per PN/E-Mail, derartige Anfragen werden nicht beantwortet.
    I won't give support via PN/E-Mail and I won't answer such messages.

• you can't

Wrong question leads to wrong answer.

dFlash can nicely backup on a V2 box an Image as v1 image and vice versa, but you then either need both boxes or a Multiboot Environment to achive the goal.

So it is not about converting the box - correct question would be how to convert the image.

But as dFlash is evil you probably got the correct answer anyway :grinning_squinting_face:

• Does this mean that you should read my reply from beginning to end ?

Anybody who has this image on a v1 box could backup it with dFlash in the proper format for a v2 Box if he uses latest dFlash.

OR you extract the image with BA to an USB stick and can boot it like this or backup it on your v2 box with BA to get a Flashable image.

• Hi Gutemine,
    Sorry about that, I actually did read just that I am a little long-winded. So I made to find someone to have a Dm7020Hdv1 to help me. You had mentioned “BA”, is it stand for Barry Allen?
    Would you come to know of anyone with a v1 Db that could help me? I understand there may be quite some work to be done, so I should be fair to pay for the times spend. Please Help!
    Thanks very much!

• This takes only 10 min - flash the image, install dFlash and backup it.

OR you install Barry Allen, extract the image and backup it,...

But this is here not the board where any of these Plugins are supported - I just don't like false answers.

• Thanks very much Gutemine!
    I try to look for one who has the Version1 Db to help me. If you know of
    anyone having this V1, please let me know so I can ask him for help!

Thanks again!

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von bumperbee ()