opendreambox-2.0.0 images with openelec (xbmc)

• I was wondering if a plugin for opendreambox-2.0.0 has been/ can be developed for openelec4 ( xbmc13 ) to stream live tv and EPG.
    Similar plugin available is the VU+plugin for enigma2 receivers based on opendreambox-1.6 images.
    I am asking since opendreambox-2.0.0 images are closed source images solely built for dreamboxes.

For example a DM8000 could be an ideal " server " streaming live content to openelec clients.
    DMM developed partnerbox to stream between two ( opendreambox-2.0.0) boxes, so it should not be such a tough job imho.
    Yet I wonder due to the closed source license if DMM is willing to cooperate to get this going, maybe a kickstart project asking a small fee to customers who want this feature so it can be developed for xbmc?

• I don't see what this has to do with close source? The VU+ XBMC Plugin works fine with the Dreambox Webinterface. This is an Open Source plugin, but the license prohibits use on boxes of other manufacturers.

Partnerbox also uses only functions of that Webinterface

so long
    m0rphU

• OK if you claim the TuxBox PVR Addon back-end client will work in xbmc's Gotham with both images (2.0 and 1.6) that would be great.
    Though like to test that coming days as Gotham rose today. cheers

• Not Tuxbox... There is an enigma2 plugin for XBMC. And allthough it is from the VU+ community it works like a charm with dreamboxes (because VU+ copied the Webinterface commands).

so long
    m0rphU