[DM8000] Recording indicators but no (timer) recording set.

• Hello all.
    I have a strange issue with my DM8000.
    I use uptodate OE2.0 image from opendreambox (DMM). That is dreambox-image-dm8000-20140314.nfi

The DM8000 shows a blinking blue powerbutton, and in the info bar the signal of a recording going on.

But i didn't press the record button, i didn't setup a timer, and their is no recording going on (nothing to see on harddisk movie location).

If i turn off the device in stanbby and switch it on again the recording indicators stay active.
    If i deep standby , followed by mechanical turn off with powerswitch from the back, wait ten seconds and then turn it on, then the recording indicators are off.

But come back after a few minutes.
    Sometimes the recording indicators stop for a seconds, and then start again with showing that their is a rcording going on, but it is not.

Recording itselves (rest of DM8000) works good.

Dreambox DM8000 HD PVR (HDD / DVD-rw | IPTV.

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von ACTAsucks ()

• maybe someone streaming from you
    :8001 port doesn't ask any password - if knowing right path(service reference) anyone can access streams when port is open

type `ps -ef` in telnet console and check for process ~streamproxy~

• Thanks for replies. In my fonera 2.0n router i'd port 8001 and 443 forwarded to the DM8000, but i remove that now from router configuration.

crossepg only refresh at 5:45 am.

result of ps -ef is:
    no streamproxy

update: I think it's solved by removing the portforwarding to port 8001. Forwarding to 443 is still active from router to DM8k.
    Weird becasue i use a unique password. Only place where i drop the password is in android app Dreamdroid. Is Dreamdroid sending the login unsecure? (maybe the dns provider of my public ip afraid.org).
    OMG maybe that the damn NSA or GCHQ was watching my received channels. :pouting_face:
    I think it must be the port 8001 forwarding. (so nomore live tv over wan to my smartphone)

Dreambox DM8000 HD PVR (HDD / DVD-rw | IPTV.

9 Mal editiert, zuletzt von ACTAsucks ()