Dreambox 8000 -Reset of Zeropoint for STAB Motor in Dreambox Menu

• I need someone to tell me where in the dreambox 8000 menu I can reset my zeropoint for the Stab motor; I'd like to zero out the memory and try to set it up again.

This week I had a so called professional Sat installer come to our new apartment near Stuttgart Germany to help install my 120CM technisat Antenna and STAB HH120 Motor. Things started to go bad right away when he said he had no experience with STAB motors; I should have backed out then. But my eagerness to get the system up and running overrode my fears that he could not do it.

The guy installed the system completely incorrect and he told me he locked onto 10 degrees and that it would be the best start point for me to instal other satellites using the 1.2 protocol. I mistakenly accepted 10 degrees as a zeropoint and started searching, I was able to dial in a few SATs like Thor and Sirrus but slowly figured out that the installation was way off and I was not able to set any other SATs.

Now though I want to start again and run a USALS protocol myself but I can't seem to reset/erase the motor memory. Is there a way to do this in the dreambox menu?

Once I reset I'll aim the disc south and reset 0; then run USALS. But I need help finding out how to reset the motor memory.

Thanks in Advance

John in Stuttgart :loudly_crying_face:

• you can reset the motor to zero point with a simple reset click on diseq motor

you need to have acces to your dish and motor

there is a small input for reset button you need to pres on that for resetting to zero point
    look everywere on the motor and you will find it out