The Moment of Truth, for DMM, sound ac3 +, if possible, is shown here.

• Your DM8000 is EOL now!
    No more support, no more driver updates!

That happens with every other brand too.
    Smartphones, Tablets, TV's, AVR's, Computers, DVD or BluRay Players, Gaming Consoles and also PVR's ... basicly the same everywhere.

Your DM8000 did not have AC3+ Support when you payed for it, so you can't expect that you get this feature 5 years later. There is no lifetime support :winking_face:
    Can you remember 10 years back when there was no internet to update software? There you bought a device and had to live with its software for the rest of your life!
    Just because we have internet now, it does not mean you get software updates for the next 50 years.

That's how it works man, it's all about money! If you don't get it, then you are lost! DMM did support this old device now for long enough ... time to look forward!

Zitat

I will post, in all European forums, I guess telling people the truth, they will not support, will not make much grace to his client, DMM, is dead

Do whatever you want. If you are already on it, please blame Apple for not supporting my iPhone 3G anymore. Also please blame Sony for not releasing new software for my 3 year old LCD TV anymore and Denon for not adding AC3+ support to my AVR. Hell ya, I bought it 7 years ago and they do not support it anymore! What a shame! It would also be nice if you can blame Philips because my BluRay Player can not play 3D BluRays and Microsoft for not adding DTS Support for ages now! Even my fucking toaster needs an software update because only the first toast is fine, the second is black and crusty already ...
    But they all tell me to buy new devices that have support for these features. What suxxers, I payed a lot of money for it 7 years ago, so I can't expect to get lifetime support?! Strange, but that's the way it works I guess !?!?

Theorie ist, wenn man alles weiß, aber nichts funktioniert.
    Praxis ist, wenn alles funktioniert aber niemand weiß warum.

• I think everything has been said now - we should stop this and put our attention to users where it is worth it.

Additionally, I like everybody to get familiar with the "Ignore user"-function, to be found in the control panel of this board.

How can we win, when fools can be kings?

• I think everything has been said now - we should stop this and put our attention to users where it is worth it.

Additionally, I like everybody to get familiar with the "Ignore user"-function, to be found in the control panel of this board.

know autoignorar button? touch, you just ignore you, really that good, that happiness does not see you, yourself. :grinning_squinting_face: :grinning_squinting_face: :thumbs_up:

• Then we get 2,5 men with Asthon instead of Charly :face_with_open_mouth: