• Look I know what else the script and other things are doing ...

• it works nicely - the new boxes only have slightly more demuxes ... but this was already discussed multiply ...

But getting PMT is easy ... /tmp/camd.socket is probably full of them ...

Don't forget that the whole dvbsnoop business is a years old discussiond with answers which people don't even read completely ...

https://dreambox.de/board/inde…ad&postID=57223#post57223

5 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Lost in Translation ()

• how many bad ideas do you want to follow ...

• Hi

Let me Ask you why? i guess you have an Rotor to Receive 27° West ?
    so why you does not go to 28.2° East ? there the BBC is FTA,OK the
    Signal isn´t good as on 27° West but it´s good enough to watch the BBC Channels without a Problem
    But anyway if you are focussed on that an looking for old Drivers,Flash an old,an very old Image dated 09.02.15
    or if you have the knowledge extract the Image and look for the old Drivers
    http://www.dreamboxupdate.com/…2/unstable/images/dm7080/

Gruß

monza42

• time ago from south of spain signal level is 0 for bbc on 28,2 on 27,2 its ok, if i can get the old drivers and replace on new image maybe it works

• Mabye this idea is idiotic, I would not bomb an image back to stonage drivers just to get a few PMT vlaues ... And the way the Vunderboxes are doing it is even worse.

• off course. If you don't configure it on a tuner it will not be used.

• Yes that im doing i thinkk that can be done without buy another multi lnb. I want to use tuner A1 mode advance diseq 1.2 for all sats less 27.5W where i want to use the other tuner C now i got all works fine when im in sat 27.5W tuner C is choosen but not signal (Tuner C the same as A1)

• i got it works all.

With this config (cable connected tuner A1)
    tuner A1 advanced diseq 1.2 (less sat 27,5W)
    tuner A2 nothing connected
    Tuner C motor simple

all sats work and when i choose 27,5W tuner C is select but not signal.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von antrabe3 ()