OE2.0.0 Tuner signal negative DB, tuning fail (after a few seconds more it works correct)

• Hello all.
    I think since dreambox-image-dm8000-20121108.nfi I experience a issue with the tuners on a few channels. (the dish and switches and coax cable are 100% ok)
    DVB-T works good here, but DVB-S2 has sometimes a negative SNR value, say between -19DB and -4DB. The tuning fails. After a few seconds more their is suddenly a positive SNR (like 14DB) and I got a good working tuner.

I think this is driver related.
    Do more OE2.0 users experience this? If so is their already a ticked been made on DMM ticket system, or do i need to make one?

Dreambox DM8000 HD PVR (HDD / DVD-rw | IPTV.

• It's already updated to dreambox-image-dm8000-20121208.nfi
    Hasn't change since dreambox-image-dm8000-20121108.nfi
    The original onboard DM8000 BCM4501 tuners work good, after negative DB in SNR, Tune fail message, and a few seconds more.

• The last days (snow in Amsterdam) it's impossible to watch most HD channels (using 8PSK). About 6 Decibel.
    When i watch a SD channel on the same satellite position as the failing HD, then i got perfect SD (using QPSK). About 14 Decibel.
    I'm using a DB8000 (first generation) with bcm4501 and bcm4505 same result. Satellite dish is pointed good (otherwise the sd channels don't work).

Is this driver related? That a bit weaker 8PSK signal will result in tuner fail? If so when will it be solved? Can we get feedback from DMM devs.

• Is it the same TRANSPONDER as well?
    There CAN be differences in signal strength between transponders.
    Not every transponder is sent via the same satellite antenna and
    therefore not with the same signal strength.

DM900 SS, DM8000SSSS
    Kein Support per PN! Nutzt das Forum zum Fragen, dann haben auch andere etwas davon.

• It's solved.
    I reloaded the same settings with DreamBoxedit, and now it all works fine, well just a few channels who have issues... (sorry for disturbing) :thumbs_up:
    I guess a case of Techno-Terror :grinning_squinting_face: