why DM7020HD is designed without fan inside ??

• why the model DM7020HD is designed without a fan inside?
    the decoder reaches high temperatures, especially in summer and with internal hard disk, reaches very high temperatures and high

why did you only give the model 800HD SE with fan? and dm7020HD that has a power supply to the hot interior and a hard disk in no fan in decoder? why?

the old model 7020 SI no hd, designed without a fan, the front door with the heat of the decoder, has difficulty opening up, now my old decoder has become unusable because only dream multimedia has designed the old decoder without fan.
    I would not want that to happen the same thing on the new model dm7020HD without a fan, it is shameful to design a decoder that power without a fan inside, and put fans only model DM800HD SE

is shameful....

DERAM MULTIMEDIA decoder are broken without fan you want to know????

• I have a few dreamboxes with HD inside and had never any problems with high temperature.

I didn´t check this but I´m pretty sure, that you can install a fan.

how to install a fan on dm7020hd ? is absent a compartment for the insertion of the fan -.-

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von RoyalPains ()

• I have a few dreamboxes with HD inside and had never any problems with high temperature.

I didn´t check this but I´m pretty sure, that you can install a fan.

this is impossible, hard disk drive reaches high temperatures, internal power supply, it reaches high temperatures, these two components into the dream of making hot allow the decoder

the decoder needs a fan

• How do you measure the "high temperatures" of the power supply? The disk drive is easy, you can do that via SMART, but the power supply has no sensor.

By the way, I am curious, what is "high" in your case (power supply, disk)?

• Even my ancient DM800, which can run so hot that the glue on the rubber feet is losing contact, is still working today without a problem.
    Concerning a fan for the 7020HD: if you do not want / are not able to tinker with standard components to make them fit, search ebay for "dm7020hd lüfter". There are also a lot of discussions about this topic in various boards - just google for them.

• How do you measure the "high temperatures" of the power supply? The disk drive is easy, you can do that via SMART, but the power supply has no sensor.

By the way, I am curious, what is "high" in your case (power supply, disk)?

to see that the power supply temperature, removing the hard drive, and note the high temperature that leaves the power supply internal

power supply and hard disk together produce as much heat inside the decoder, the decoder model DM800HD SE have added the fan internally for these heat problems

but on dreambox 7020HD which is a decoder that has hardwere that generates more heat was not put a fan, or at least a support to be able to insert

nothing at all

• I am actually glad that it does not have a fan. I am very sensitive to fan noise and would not want it in my bedroom or living room.
    One knows the specs of a box before buying it (e.g. whether it is fanless or not). You bought a box that does not have and therefore does not need a fan (per design). If having a fan gives you peace of mind, you can add one yourself.
    So where is the problem?

• Even my ancient DM800, which can run so hot that the glue on the rubber feet is losing contact, is still working today without a problem.
    Concerning a fan for the 7020HD: if you do not want / are not able to tinker with standard components to make them fit, search ebay for "dm7020hd lüfter". There are also a lot of discussions about this topic in various boards - just google for them.

do not know where this fan must be inserted, it was not created in vain to be able to enter and as it is now is not possible insert it anywhere

• Zitat

why the model DM7020HD is designed without a fan inside?

Because none of the hardware components are getting too hot. Most of the Hardware Components are designed to work on higher temperatures for many many years, so no problem at all! There is nothing inside the box that is getting too hot, otherwise a fan would be installed. It's still all within limits and no problem at all. Just because you think it's hot, it does not mean that it is too hot for the hardware.

My DM7020 is running 24 hours per day with harddisk for permanent-timeshift without any problems, even my hottest box dm800 is still working after many years, same for DM800SE.

I don't even want a fan in my box, I don't like the sound when I am sleeping. There is also no need for a fan when it's within the limits of used hardware components. Why install a fan if the hardware does not need it? Just because it's too hot for your hand it does not mean it's too hot for the hardware ...

Plain and simple: If the box would have a fan, I would not buy it!

But if you feel better, then install fan on your own! We will not stop you :winking_face:

Theorie ist, wenn man alles weiß, aber nichts funktioniert.
    Praxis ist, wenn alles funktioniert aber niemand weiß warum.

• I am not sure what you are talking about.
    The fan kit on eBay (which I do not own myself and therefore cannot personally endorse; just read good things about it on the various boards) is specifically designed for the 7020HD. Judging from the pictures it fits the box perfectly.

• I am not sure what you are talking about.
    The fan kit on eBay (which I do not own myself and therefore cannot personally endorse; just read good things about it on the various boards) is specifically designed for the 7020HD. Judging from the pictures it fits the box perfectly.

no this kit is only for DM8000HD

• there is no way to install fan of dm7020hd, missing the part to install

multimedia dream has not set a special accommodation to install fan

• Zitat

no this kit is only for DM8000HD

No. Again: The kit is designed specifically for the 7020HD.
    Both according to the article description (or is your German better than mine?) and the actual photos which depict the kit being installed into a 7020HD.

• No. Again: The kit is designed specifically for the 7020HD.
    Both according to the article description (or is your German better than mine?) and the actual photos which depict the kit being installed into a 7020HD.

you can link this article ebay on message private? thanks

• I see the product, with this fan kit, the power supply does not seem to get any ventilation, this kit does not understand why the kit is so great as to cover most of the interior

there are other fan kit, the kind elbow, which does not cover all the decoder like this product?

I see this product

http://www.newnigma2.to/wbb2/a…1bf00acd093dd34543f0812c9

you know who sells this product similar?