[SOLVED] DM8000 is dead!? Please help

• Hello,
    I really need help here due to I'm out of ideas to try to rescue my dm8000.
    It was plainly working since when I bought it. Had done just some flashes (3/7 max) in the first months then left a rock stable image on it. Today I decided to try a new dm official image based on 2.0.0. I had bootloader #84. I went, downloaded image dreambox-image-dm8000-20120519.nfi, sent the box in bootloader stop mode to flash by network, sent my file. Since the first time the /FLASH page didn't work correctly. It got stuck at 1%-3%-6% randomly. After other tries it even stopped appearing, sometimes with no percentage graphics sometimes with nothing, charging infinitely. Tried Chrome, Firefox, IE. Anyway I always waited many minutes to let it finish, then rebooted from the front button. Sometimes when rebooted the dreambox boot image appeared (display said something about linux 3.2 or something similar under loading) but never went on. Most of the tries it just rebooted to ***stop*** mode itself.
    Tried then DreamUp 1.3.3.9. Hooked the serial cable and network. It connects. Sends file. I tried enabling recovery of bad sectors too. And different experimental images by dm, and mostly I tried release 3.2.2. But it always stays stuck at...

I tried sending a #84 .nfi bootloader too. It was flashed correctly. But then, always same behaviour.

Please I hope you have some advice

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von cmatte ()