DM5620 power supply

• My DM5620 is dead.... i noticed a leak on the 2200 uF condenser on the main board (near power supply connector), i measured it and noticed it was in short circuit and so I changed it, but maybe the short circuit destroyed something into the power supply... I changed a lot of parts on the power supply (condensers, mosfet, photo-insulator, ICs...) but no luck !
    Maybe the problem is in one of the SMD components (the B3842 or the FET), but without a schematic diagram is very difficult to track the problem.
    Can somebody help me ? In particular some infos that can be very useful are:

1) What voltages should the power supply provide to the mainboard and on what pins of the connector (btw having this info i could simply replace the entire power supply...)

2) Is it possible to buy from DMM a replacement power supply ? How ?

3) Is a shematic diagram of the power supply available ?

Thanks to everybody !

• hi! i don´t have a schematic for the Power supply, but i have measured out the pins from the Power supply:

maybe this helps you

Bilder

Meine Dreamboxen:
    DM920 (1xSi21662D Dual DVB-S2X-MS + 1x 21692D Combo S2X-MS/C/T2)
    DM900 (1xSi21662B Dual DVB-S2)
    DM8000 (1xBCM4501 Dual DVB-S2 intern + 1x CU1216 DVB-C + 1xTU1216 DVB-T)
    DM800SE (BCM4505 DVB-S2)
    2x DM500HD (DVB-S2)

DM800HD (BCM4505 DVB-S2)

Leichen etc:

DM5620S
    3x DM7020S
    DM600S

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Handycracker2k2 ()

• my dreambox5620 has a psu problem.the box still comes on dut will only displey the boot sign on the box ovre and over and gose no further.but i have noticed on the power supply there is a commponent blown.i am unable to read the commponent prod number coz it has blow the front ov it off so unable to read part number.with the front ov the box facing you on the psu there are 3 small black 3 leggeded components 1 near the front and 2 at the very back ov the psu boared its the left 1 thats blown nearest to psu output wires that then go to the main board.any info would be great.or a schimatic diagram with part nummbers please.thanks.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von skidy1 ()

• Zitat

Original von skidy1
    my dreambox5620 has a psu problem.the box still comes on dut will only displey the boot sign on the box ovre and over and gose no further.but i have noticed on the power supply there is a commponent blown.i am unable to read the commponent prod number coz it has blow the front ov it off so unable to read part number.with the front ov the box facing you on the psu there are 3 small black 3 leggeded components 1 near the front and 2 at the very back ov the psu boared its the left 1 thats blown nearest to psu output wires that then go to the main board.any info would be great.or a schimatic diagram with part nummbers please.thanks.

Take a look here

cu

floh