FIX the SUBTITLES NOW!

• hei hei,...

ein kleines ärgernis habe ich seit dem update auf den canal+ kanälen (ohne hd),... also
    canal+ emotion, hits, action, series, first,.... der untertitel `zuckt`, nicht immer, aber
    ständig,... also er erscheint --> geht kurz weg --> kommt wieder,... der gleiche satz,
    alles geht sekundenschnell,... besser gesagt "wimpernschlagschnell" :face_with_rolling_eyes:

ich weiss aber auch, das ich zu einer `absoluten` minderheit mit meinen norwegischen
    programmen zähle,.... jedoch hatte ich die `störungen` vorher nicht :frowning_face:

das `zucken` ist reproduzierbar, auch wenn die sender nicht freigeschaltet sind,... also
    wer den sat 1°west hat 2x die gelbe taste drücken --> norw. aktivieren

falls es an meiner 8000er liegt bitte ich um nachsicht, wenn nicht würde ich mich um
    eine kurze stellungnahme sehr freuen,... habe exp. drauf, alles top-aktuell,... norge grüsst

luigi13

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hi,

hmm komisch.. ich konnte das auf die schnelle nicht nachvollziehen.

Also ich habe mehrere Sender auf 1°W ausprobiert. Aber flackern tut da nichts.

Allerdings kann ich dadurch, dass ich keine Karte dafür besitze das ganze auch vom Timing her nicht ordentlich nachstellen. Also ohne passende Karte können die Subtitles nicht synchronisiert werden.

Am besten wirklich ein Stück aufnehmen, wo man das sehen kann. Und dieses Stück dann hochladen.

cu

• sollt ihr bekommen, geh ich morgen dran, aber 20 mb als grösster dateianhang
    ist schon recht wenig,... welches format darfs denn sein ?

luigi13

edith: und skandinavien mit canal+ ist bestimmt von der grössenordnung bestimmt kein `exot` :smiling_face_with_sunglasses:

• Hi Fraxinas !
    Your work in the subtitles field not bad but it's still going. Please take a look at this forum:

http://www.dreambox-tools.info…hp?postid=65435#post65435

I am ready to help You to fix the one major mess at the moment- there is currently missing International characters set support. What do You think if you're ready to fix it? Please let me know.

First read the story in the other forum which I was referred. Thank You for the linebreaks fix! It works.

• Each country has its specific TTX Subtitle International characters set. Only Finland has been lucky, because there are all the characters OK.
    If this helps then I can upload a sapmple recording but I can only send a link to this in Private message (I'm not sure that it can be put here as public).

• Have already that line, but that is not enough good for me and many others. It's still hard to read the subtitle when we got a light picture.

For me and many others is a black semi transparent backgound of the subtitle equal or even more important as the linebrakes.

The best of corse would be if we could get a menu were we could configure the subtitle look ourselves. Like: subtitle on/off , subtitle language, background on/off, subtitle colour, subtitle font, subtitle font size, background transparent on/off, background colour, move subtitle upp/down left/right

Yes but it's not enough with that line you need to change that line that's what i ment but for me that's readable enough.
    Also changing to another font could make it more readable.

What I ment was that I have a line like that and tried to change it to have maximum visibillity but it is not enough good. If they shortly speak a diffrent language than english and they use english subtitle the swedish subtitle could be impossible to read. The happends also when the picture is light.

So I hope that the Dreambox guys will also fix so that we could have a semi transparent background of the subtitle. Until then I have to stay with my old image and the old working 2sub.

• enigma2 (20120309 rel32 -> 20120321 rel32)
    ------------------------------------------
    - some teletext subtitle fixes / cleanup
    - calculate screen positions based of original ttx line numbers
    - use more appropriate colors
    - fixed erase of visible subtitles

Hallo, seit diesem Update kriege ich Crashes im Player, sobald ttx subtitles aktiv sind. Meistens beim Spulen, manchmal auch beim Abspielen.

• Hi,

I'm using [Moderator] Image is in violation of the Boardrules [/Moderator] last version on a Dm800se, and i've problems with the DVB subtitles on some HD channels on 70W sat. When the subtitle has 2 lines the second line get cropped on the botton of the screen, when theres one line the subtitle get above the botton of the screen. I'v tried to change the possition of the subtitles changing the skin.xml, but only the postion has changed, the 2 line of the subtitle still cropped. The problem occur only on 2 channels.

Any one has any ideia to fix this ?

Thanks.

Here is a sample, the 2 line is fully cropped.

http://cl.ly/0P3820312f2L2Q2v1Q2B

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von floh ()

• In latin america we have this problem for a long time, we're stuck in OpenPLI to view DVB subtitles, then you moderator any suggestions?

• Das Problem mit den Untertiteln ist auch bei ARD und ZDF zu bewundern.
    Immer dann wenn die UT aus bis zu 3 Zeilen bestehen, zB.:
    Zeile 1
    Zeile 2: Antwort auf Zeile 1
    Zeile3 mit irgendwas

dann werden Zeile 2 und Zeile 3 über einander dargestellt.

Der Zeilenumbruch erfolgt auch zu früh. Vermutlich wird immer wie bei PAL-Auflösung umgebrochen.

Das Problem besteht schon sehr lange :exclamation_mark:

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von lbik ()

• Hello attached a video I made here for you to have as a parameter the error Subtitle 70w be cut in the second row and there are delays of sync, the person finishes speaking the caption does not leave the screen. Could you take a look please? This is a problem that torments us a long time.

It is hosted on 4shared because of size 80MB. But it is a good material for you to correct the official picture, I'm tired of having to use images of different teams, if bought dreambox original dm7020HD would like to use the official firmware.

Here the link http://www.4shared.com/rar/oMR…0w_broken_subtitles.html?