skin and Cam manager??

• hi all
    like to use the original DMM IMAGE but on original IMAGE there is not a blue panel Cam Mager
    would like to know if there is any possibility if any one can do a skin with integrate classic Cam manger???
    as lot people would like to use the original IMAGE..but without Cam manager it is useless on my view...

thanks in advance

Albert Einstein:"A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new."
    voyger.:"never make a arguement with an idiot. It will drags you to its own level,and then he will strikes you with His experience.:"

DM920 DM900hd love my box :thumbs_up:

• Hi,

you are talking about different topics. Skins have nothing to do with your cam manager. You are talking about the GP3 plugin and therefore you are posting in the wrong forum. I do not think, that DMM will support such a manager.

Cheers,
    Oliver

DM7025SS, 200GB Samsung HDD
    Astra 19,2, Hotbird 13 E

• Hi,

you are talking about different topics. Skins have nothing to do with your cam manager. You are talking about the GP3 plugin and therefore you are posting in the wrong forum. I do not think, that DMM will support such a manager.

Cheers,
    Oliver

i am sorry if i did post in wrong forum
    pleas move my post in the right forum.. as you said DMM will not support such a manager.this was just a suggestion as people spend lot of money
    as myself did spend over 1000 euro for my DM8000 and i have to use a third part IMAGE and cannot use a original IMAGE...
    never the less as i said was just a suggestion maybe DMM can consider..

regards

Albert Einstein:"A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new."
    voyger.:"never make a arguement with an idiot. It will drags you to its own level,and then he will strikes you with His experience.:"

DM920 DM900hd love my box :thumbs_up:

• Hi,
    Na ja der Cam manager wäre ja noch nichts verbotenes,oder liege ich da falsch.
    Wär schon gut wenn DMM das als festen Bestandteil in ihr Image einbauen würde.
    Nur wie gesagt mit Skin´s hat das halt nichts zu tun.

Lg
    loui

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von loui26 ()

• Ihr könnt gerne das Userscript Plugin oder sowas ähnliches ins git einchecken.