[Blocked Image: http://www.krkadoni.com/log/wp…/uploads/2011/09/esm2.jpg]
First release of Enigma Signal Meter was quite popular, but it was buggy, lacked support for many different Enigma 1 and Enigma 2 flavors, had no support for multitasking, had confusing and different interface for E1 & E2 receivers. That's why new Enigma Signal Meter - Krkadoni Edition was born.
Fast, small, portable, simple and free application for Enigma 1 / Enigma 2 satellite receivers, build to help you align you satellite dish to perfection.
- SUPPORTS ALL currently existing dreambox receivers and images
- same simple interface used for Enigma1 and Enigma2 boxes (originally they are quite different)
- full background processing (running tasks will not hang application)
- small & portable (doesn't require installation and can be run from USB stick)
- autoupdate (offers to update when new version is available)
- voice reading of signal levels (uses default Windows voice)
- signal beeping (beeps signal with frequency depending on signal level)
- works remotely (just forward web port and you can connect from anywhere
Enigma 1 or Enigma 2 based satellite receivers with running Web interface (WebIf)
- Network connection between receiver and computer
- Windows XP or higher
- .NET Framework 3.5
- 1 MB of free disk space
So far tested and working on:
For best results when searching (faster response time):
- don't search while zapped on HD channels
- don't search while recording
- don't search while receiver's web interface is open in web browser
- don't search if you have other plugins running
- generally avoid anything that slows down your receiver
Thanks to all people on Satelitski Forum who tested.