Content of harddisk not registrated by Dreambox 8000

• Hi all,

I have installed the latest dmm experimental 08-09-2011 on my Dreambox 8000 upgrading it from enigma 1.5 (GP51). I now have a problem that the records on my harddisk (western digital 2tb) most of the times that the Dreambox is booted, are not registrated by the Dreambox (even though the harddisk itself is shown to be registrated by the Dreambox). This also makes it impossible to record anything. There is nothing wrong with the harddisk as it works fine under enigma 1.5.
    Anyboy else having this problem or having an idee what could cause the problem?

Cheers,
    Kaver

• I upgraded from the 1.5 level to 1.6 (latest experimental) and recordings on the HD work perfectly, old records are listed.

One possible reason for failuare might be the recording path in the configuration settings (menu: Settings, System, Recording Paths).

(But if this is not consistent, meaning the problem occurs only sometimes ... that's more than strange.)

• I upgraded from the 1.5 level to 1.6 (latest experimental) and recordings on the HD work perfectly, old records are listed.

One possible reason for failuare might be the recording path in the configuration settings (menu: Settings, System, Recording Paths).

(But if this is not consistent, meaning the problem occurs only sometimes ... that's more than strange.)

Hi,

Thanks for the answer. Unfortunately there's nothing wrong with the recording path, the problem is that the content of the harddisk is not registrated by the Dreambox (which I can see by using a file manager). The problem is not consistent as the Dreambox does show the files half of the times it is booted.