MPEG2 TS AC3 audio - PID problem?

• My DVD library contains both NTSC and PAL video formats. The entire library is stored on a NAS with many files in MPEG TS format. Since migrating my DM8000 to the OE 1.6 image, none of the NTSC MPEG files will play audio (no audio track even appears on the menu when yellow button pressed). MediaInfo shows every file that doesn't play properly has NTSC + AC3 audio 'Codec ID: 129' and every file that plays ok has PAL + AC3 audio 'Codec ID: 6' (MediaInfo output of both file types attached for reference). Makes no difference if I use AC3 downmix and connect direct to TV or use 5.1 pass-through to AV receiver. All these files played fine in the OE 1.5 image.

After some further testing, this bug appears related to MPEG TS PID assignment rather than NTSC vs. PAL formats or audio Codec ID issues. If I remux one of the problem MPEG TS files (TS -> MKV -> TS using VideoReDo, no transcoding of audio/video streams), the PIDs get reassigned and the file then plays properly. The original files played fine in OE 1.5. Is this a DMM OE1.6 driver-level or media framework bug? [Blockierte Grafik: http://www.i-have-a-dreambox.com/wbb2/eng_images/smilies/confused.gif]

Below are PID details of before/after using Menu->Information->Service->PIDs in the OE 1.6 image:

Original TS file (no AC3 audio):
    vPID 0x00e0
    aPID N/A [note: should read 0x0080 according to MediaInfo]
    PCR PID 0x00e0
    MPT PID 0x0100

After remux (AC3 audio OK):
    vPID 0x0201
    aPID 0x0202
    PCR PID 0x0201
    PMT PID 0x0100

• UPDATE

In case the DMM developers would like to make a test of this bug, attached are two short 20 second MPEG2 TS video clips that demonstrate this problem. Both clips play properly on the OE 1.5 image. Only the 'audio_ok' version (which has been re-muxed from the original file) will play on the OE 1.6 image. MediaInfo reports the same details for both clips.