Dm500Hd Mpeg Big Bug

• Hi there is really bad bug in DM500HD with SSL #83 and latest drivers. When i go to a channel on hotbird 13E that is HD and have a ac3 audio and after that if i go to another HD channel on same satellite that have MPEG audio and wait a little bit when i check runnig process and CPU usage i can see a process [MPEG] that get 50% CPU and i cant reboot or restart enigma. The only way is to hard reset the receiver. I think is kind of audio issue. But i dont know is it connected with drivers or SSL version. On images with older SLL and drivers it is work with no problems. I was see there is a new drivers for DM500HD is that fixed my issue? I really demand fast fix since my receiver is unusable with current software!

• Das Problem kann ich bestätigen, das gleiche hab ich gestern auch einer DM500HD beobachtet MPEG Prozess mit 50% und Enigma2 hing, der Film der abgespielt wurde lief aber weiter, die Box lies sich nur noch durch einen Hardware-Reset neu starten. Ich hab dann allerdings gestern das Unstable aktualisiert, also keine Ahnung ob der Fehler nicht mittlerweile schon behoben ist.

• Das Problem kann ich bestätigen, das gleiche hab ich gestern auch einer DM500HD beobachtet MPEG Prozess mit 50% und Enigma2 hing, der Film der abgespielt wurde lief aber weiter, die Box lies sich nur noch durch einen Hardware-Reset neu starten. Ich hab dann allerdings gestern das Unstable aktualisiert, also keine Ahnung ob der Fehler nicht mittlerweile schon behoben ist.

can you test with the drivers update from http://dreamboxupdate.com/open…d-20110501-r0_dm500hd.ipk

• Offizieller Beitrag

Come on, it's monday morning and your posting isn't even dry, yet.
    Give people some time!

Grüße,
    Olove

"All we need to do ... is keep talking (Stephen Hawking)"

Ich leiste KEINEN Support per PN/E-Mail, derartige Anfragen werden nicht beantwortet.
    I won't give support via PN/E-Mail and I won't answer such messages.

• Hello to all

i can confirm that with new driver of 01.05.2011 isse with cpu load, big mpeg process are solved, but new problems arised:

1) box didnt respond on remote controler, even nopt on power button on the front, after one hour of working after power restart.you can watch tv,login via telnet,ftp but you cannot change channels,volume.

2)something is freezeing inside, because AGC value is blinking, few times show error tune failed.