Activating smart card reader on DM800 SE

• I'm using an original Irdeto card. Been searching on google. All methods suggest installing [Moderator] verstösst gegen die Boardregeln [/Moderator], which I'm able to do. Is there a method you can recommend?

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von floh ()

• not here in these forums ... respect the boardrules please. Talking about softcams isn't allowed here because they are illegal in our country and DMM does in no way support this.

You have to get these information from somewhere else, sorry.

Theorie ist, wenn man alles weiß, aber nichts funktioniert.
    Praxis ist, wenn alles funktioniert aber niemand weiß warum.

• Sorry for misunderstanding. I wasn't asking for softcams. I was asking if there was a "legal" way to activate the smartcard reader on my DM800 so it reads my original Irdeto card.

• oh my god ... this thread should be closed quickly :smiling_face:

Some people will never understand it :winking_face:

Once again: This topic isn't allowed here and no ... there is no other way to get your card working in a DM800SE. Only with a softcam installed on your box and talking about this isn't simply allowed here in these forums.

I guess you know how to use GOOGLE ? Don't expect that DMM will help you with things that are not allowed here in our country. Is it so complicated to understand that DMM will not help you to install illegal software on your dreambox? They would get big trouble ... and you too! DMM simply does not support illegal things here. And those Softcams are not from DMM so don't expect to get answers or support for this software here. DMM only supports dreamcrypt. If you don't like it, get rid of it and use something else, but don't expect to get answers or support for it here ...

Use google and stop whining!

Theorie ist, wenn man alles weiß, aber nichts funktioniert.
    Praxis ist, wenn alles funktioniert aber niemand weiß warum.

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Homey ()