Dm500hd Tuner Problems

• I'm having problems with my Dm500hd, I have had it for 6 months and have been having the same problem from the start. When I first got the box I scanned 28.2 without any problems then after only 2-3 days the screen went black and stayed that way for a few days, I was still recieving the epg for the channels and could see the snr was 85-90%. I tried resetting factory settings and upgrading the software but nothing seemed to work. I was waiting on a new motor for my dish so i decided to use my old 500s until I had the motor installed, the 500s worked fine as always. The new motor arrived and I had it installed, I used the 500hd and found all the satellites I wanted but when I started to scan them I couldn't find and channels on them. I used my old 500s and found 1000s of channels. I took the box to a friends house and tried a scan, it failed to find any channels there either but when I got home I tried it again and it worked, I picked up every channel on 13, 19.2 and 28.2. This worked fine for 1 week and then the same thing happened again while watching tv and fixed itself after a few days, it has happened 4 or 5 times now and it can happen at any time and fixes itself at random.

My 500s and sky uk box both work 100% using the same dish and lnb so I'm left to believe its a fault with the tuner.

Has anyone else had the same problems or know what might be causing the problem?

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Seamus :question_mark: :question_mark: :question_mark: