Samsung US version, No pic during first startup

• hello
    I have a samsung LN46C750 US version, we use 60Hz instead of 50Hz (europe)
    after I flash my DM800HD, and during the 1st startup, I don't get the picture, It says mode not supported
    I have to do the setup in a blind way very close to the DM LED (I know what I have to choose because I'm use to the 1st setup), then go to menu-setup-system-a/v setting then choose 60hz
    any workaround regarding this issue ?

• There is no work around because its not a bug.

the image could be compiled to default to NTSC, but then all the euro PAL users would be in our boat, and there are more of them then us in NA.

you can ues the webIF as well to change it.

• There is no work around because its not a bug.

the image could be compiled to default to NTSC, but then all the euro PAL users would be in our boat, and there are more of them then us in NA.

you can ues the webIF as well to change it.

I see, but I had this problem with DSM T16, is it because It's an experimental CVS image?
    I have this problem with samsung only, I've had dynex and Vizio, they all behave normally, they even show picture with 50hz, I can't tell about other brands
    maybe It's related to samsung only

• no your missing the point. the problem is 100% the fact the tv cant display PAL. its not a surprising problem as you bought a NTSC tv.

there is no problem with the dreambox outputing PAL on inital flash. thats what its designed todo.

• no your missing the point. the problem is 100% the fact the tv cant display PAL. its not a surprising problem as you bought a NTSC tv.

there is no problem with the dreambox outputing PAL on inital flash. thats what its designed todo.

ya I got it
    I just meant that with such tv, if you add that dreambox start up with pal and not ntsc, you will end up with black screen, you have to change the setting afterwards

• yup and most tv's are that way.

some NTSC tv's will display PAL in black and white, fewer yet will autoswitch and display PAL and NTSC correctly.

• for dmm developers:
    I don't know if It's doable, but is there a way to make the 1st startup work in multi (PAL+NTSC)
    in USA, most TVs are NTSC only, few are NTSC+PAL, we have black screen during the first startup
    I think there is only one 3rd party image that displays PAL+NTSC in the first startup
    Thank you

• if you dont like it, change it. the source code is all there.

You prefer others todo your work for you though anis dont you. I know it sucks, not get your hands dirty

• if you dont like it, change it. the source code is all there.

You prefer others todo your work for you though anis dont you. I know it sucks, not get your hands dirty

add it where? in anis-dm800.nfi? I don't use custom image and I don't plan to
    I'm requesting the feature from the source, so all images will have that feature