Teletext subtitles

• Good luck with testing the auto subtitles :winking_face: As you can see this is more complicated then the audiolanguages as you have to deal with hearing impaired subs (some providers do not set the parameters correctly) and most times you do not want to see subtitles if the audio language is the same as the subtitles, but sometimes you will see them...

For recordings in case of teletext subtitles without PTS I want to add a delay option... but then I found a big race condition around checkSubtitleTiming() >which also includes a lot of eDebug output, RaRa<...

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Littlesat ()

• Good luck with testing the auto subtitles :winking_face: As you can see this is more complicated then the audiolanguages as you have to deal with hearing impaired subs (some providers do not set the parameters correctly) and most times you do not want to see subtitles if the audio language is the same as the subtitles, but sometimes you will see them...

For recordings in case of teletext subtitles without PTS I want to add a delay option... but then I found a big race condition around checkSubtitleTiming() >which also includes a lot of eDebug output, RaRa<...

Could anyone please explain how to install the 'auto subtitles' feature'?

Do you have to install an OpenPli image or is it possible to add it to other images like ******2, etc. ?

It's very annoying to have subs in the midle of the screen, if there is more than one line, so it would be great if there is a solution now.

• DMM should not censoring other images when they not are able to fix working subtitles themself.

Dreambox 8000CC, Epson TW3200 with Euroscreen Black Grey 86", Pioneer VSX-1017, AMD A8-3850, OpenSUSE 12.1, EeePC 900, Xbox, Playstation 3