dm500hd booting problem

• hi
    my receiver can not boot
    when power on just power led on and receiver can not booting
    i try upgrade but when i connect software and power on receiver software can not connect
    please if possible giveme schematic and software for jtag this receiver or help me for repair this problem
    thancks

• i would flash the receiver with a cat5 ethernet lan cable, not the usb cable
    first download the correct official image 3.0.1 for your dm500hd dreambox model on your desktop, next You need a browser [firefox] and a strait wired cat5e ethernet network cable. to Connect your Dreambox to your router and the computer next you need the dreambox IP address,
    once you have the IP addresses turn the dreambox into standby
    now you should be ready to flash the image on the receiver.
    Power down the Dreambox, by switching it off with the power switch.
    on the rear of the dreambox [Standby is not enough! it wont work]
    [1] Press and hold the power button on the front of the dm500 for half minute.
    [2] still holding the front button Switch on your Dreambox at the rear switch.
    [3]next hold for a further half minute then release the front button
    Now, go to your computer and open the firefox browser.
    next enter in the dreambox IP address on the search bar exactly same way as
    it was written down from the dreambox, this is a example:-"http://192.168.*.*6
    and click go this will take you to a page that looks like a chip on a circuit board
    at the bottom of the page, there's a bar strip called "firmware upgrade". Click it. the page will change, On the next page, you click the browse bar and select the flash image you want to flash. from your computer desktop that you downloaded it on once you find the image file etc: you load it on the loader panel and then Click on "FLASH!" and wait. It might take some time to upload and flash the image. once it starts you will see a blue bar strip move across the strip
    wait untill the image has loaded 100% and you see the re-boot button click this and it Switches the box off and on again. The official image should now be flashed and working. now close down the firefox browser and then you do the rest of the set up and satellite and channel scan with the remote control, as with all things if unsure please ask first

• I had to register just to thank you, this was the only thing that actually worked for me!!!
    I used dreamup with the usb cabel and other tricks with no luck, never seems to be talking but this did work!!
    Thank you again mate, all this time since you posted you might never know it but you just saved me €300! :thumbs_up: