Problem flashing DM800 HD PVR

• Hi to every body using this cool forum. This is my first post and it has to do with a problem:
    I am trying to flash my DM800 using dream up via COM1. When on the screen of Dream up says <upload completed, waiting for acknowledge>, on the OSD screen of the box appears the following error:
    error!
    look at www.dm7020.com
    ERRO1: NO CA FOUND
    Can anyone help me please?

• I have this problem with my friend DM800:

I tried to flash the my friend's DM800 through webinterface, I turn off the box, I start again with the button pushed and the box give to me 192.168.1.6 IP, I entered through the web interface, all it´s ok but when I select the Original DE 133D .nfi file and I click over "Flash" don´t works. In a few seconds the firefox tell me it can't find the url. I tried to flash "release-dm800_2.8.4.nfi" and happends the same.

Second try, with nullmodem cable and Original DreamUP latest version, I connect Dream UP, then I connect the DM cable, I clicked over "Flash" after 1 hour uploading the file (DE133D Original), DreamUp tell me the box is installing the image but is doing nothing, the display don't change, 15 minutes after I turn off the box and turn it on again, I have the same old not official Dream Multimedia image that I had flashed years ago. I tried again with "release-dm800_2.8.4.nfi" and occurs the same story.

It´s like the box was closed but I CAN connect by FTP. Both cables (nullmodem and RJ45) are tested. I can't understand. I flashed a lot of times (1 week ago) through web interface and nullmodem my other DM800 without problems. Help me please.

SOLVED
    ---------
    I flashed to #70 bootloader first. Do you know if I can to upgrade to #76 bootloader?

SOLVED
    ---------

I flashed #76 bootloader and crashed "error CA01", I flashed #70 again and I installed the image!!! :thumbs_up:

4 Mal editiert, zuletzt von belve ()

• it's a clone-box!

No, OoZooN, if I tell that it's original I'm not lying.

This is the final conclusion:
    I had #61 bootloader, from this old bootloader you can't flash images bigger than 38Mb (somebody told me in other forum). So I flashed #70 with DreamUp and works, then I flashed #76 and the ORIGINAL DM800 crashed, then I flashed again #70 and I recovered the DM. From #70 I flashed (through webinterface) ORIGINAL DE 133D and works perfectly! And when I boot the DM I have #76 (I guess when I flashed the image the own DE 133D flashed the SSL too). The problem was that #61 bootloader was very old for the new images.
    So, for the Old Original DM800s, first flash #69 or #70 bootloader and then you can flash whatever ORIGINAL IMAGE you want.

Thx!

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von belve ()

• first: why do you believe the ORIGINAL DE 133D is an original dmm image? dmm has never used such a notation for their images.
    second: if you use ssl70 and flash the original dmm release with ssl 76 and you got this ca error, then because it's a clone. it seem that your ORIGINAL DE 133D uses a special "patched" ssl that you don't get an ca error (i read about an ssl 76a in inet, which is not an official ssl) . in my opinion you have for sure a clon. all this behavior i don't have witgh my really original box.

mfg

OoZooN

Support für OoZooN Images gibt es auf forum.oozoon.de , nicht hier!

Two Beer or not two Beer, thats the Question

Aktuelle Nachrichten rund um OoZooN-Images gibt es auf Twitter

• first: why do you believe the ORIGINAL DE 133D is an original dmm image? dmm has never used such a notation for their images.
    second: if you use ssl70 and flash the original dmm release with ssl 76 and you got this ca error, then because it's a clone. it seem that your ORIGINAL DE 133D uses a special "patched" ssl that you don't get an ca error (i read about an ssl 76a in inet, which is not an official ssl) . in my opinion you have for sure a clon. all this behavior i don't have witgh my really original box.

I don't believe that. But maybe you have to read when I said I tried to flash "release-dm800_2.8.4.nfi", and I can't, and this is an ORIGINAL IMAGE. When I say ORIGINAL DE 133D I'm saying it's not patched for clones.

Zitat

Are you sure? Maybe could be a flashing error.
    I don't know how to say, I have a clon but my father´s DM800 is ORIGINAL!!! Do you want the serial nº? I can prove it if you want but I think this is ridiculous. I can't understand if I'm saying the DM is not a clon you continue with the story.

The problem was the old bootloader I had (#61).
    Tell me please, how can you flash DE 133D image over a clon with SSL70??? DE 133D it's for SSL76!!!
    In my clon DM I have SSL76c and I can install Original images (not patched) but I'm telling you my father's ORIGINAL DM800 have SSL70 before flashing DE 133D and this is only possible with an ORIGINAL DM800. If you try this in a clon will give you "Error CA01".

Did you saw a clon with SSL61? I understood the problem when somebody in other forum told me I need SSL69 or higher for flashing bigger images than 38Mb!!!

7 Mal editiert, zuletzt von belve ()

• imho this thread should be closed... first it was the box of a "friend". Now it is the box of the father...
    Belve himself admits to own a clone... And all of his writing makes me feel like his "father's" box is a clone as well...

Probable this thread should even be deleted, as it contains information that might help a clone- owner to google for the right things...

Just my opinion

Tode

• and, as i found out meanwhile, DE 133 is definetly not and original image. it's a third part image from a team that supports clone-boxes so this thread should really be closed.

mfg

OoZooN

Support für OoZooN Images gibt es auf forum.oozoon.de , nicht hier!

Two Beer or not two Beer, thats the Question

Aktuelle Nachrichten rund um OoZooN-Images gibt es auf Twitter

• Offizieller Beitrag

Thanks for the hint!

Grüße,
    Olove

"All we need to do ... is keep talking (Stephen Hawking)"

Ich leiste KEINEN Support per PN/E-Mail, derartige Anfragen werden nicht beantwortet.
    I won't give support via PN/E-Mail and I won't answer such messages.