is it the correct way to deal with customers in the middle east ?!

• No Support?

They created new drivers and tested it on a remote box in middle-east where the new drivers fixed the problem!

There isn't much more what they can do in software, it looks like the tuner (hardware) simply has problems on this frequency when the signal-strength is not high enough.

For some it works with the new drivers (that's all what DMM can do in software), for others it doesn't work. For whatever reason ...

You have to understand that not everything can fixed in software. DMM Developers have tried a lot of things and released new drivers to improve the situation with the tuner drivers. It might simply be hardware related to the tuner or whatever ...

So I would not say "no support" ... that's simply not true because I know they worked on it, tested on a remote box and released 2 new drivers for it. That's it ...

Theorie ist, wenn man alles weiß, aber nichts funktioniert.
    Praxis ist, wenn alles funktioniert aber niemand weiß warum.

• @ Homey
    the problem isn't solved yet
    support = solving problems

@ pcd
    it isn't a single user problem , it's problem of many thousands users
    trying different lnb was the first attempt to solve the problem from our side

• Zitat

it's problem of many thousands users

:face_with_open_mouth:

Zitat

support = solving problems

Like said, not all problems on this world can get solved with a simple change in software. It simply might be hardware related (tuners), then DMM Dev's can't do anything anymore.

As you can see ... there are also many people here which have reported that it WORKS fine for them and that they can watch those channels without any problem, so it can not be a software only problem. If it would be a software problem it would not work for everyone ... but it works fine for many people!

But well ... a little bit more patient would be nice. They are aware about the problem and already released new drivers for it and also know that the problem was not solved for everyone (but for some!). I am sure they will fix it in software ... if they can! Just stay tuned ...

Theorie ist, wenn man alles weiß, aber nichts funktioniert.
    Praxis ist, wenn alles funktioniert aber niemand weiß warum.

• Zitat

many people here which have reported that it WORKS fine

it is only the seller :grinning_squinting_face:
    the user named DXB is a seller
    and I'm sure you understand why a seller says that

Zitat

But well ... a little bit more patient would be nice.

ok , that is the only thing we can do

thanks ...

• what patient dude. dream step up and have ur crew start solving people with issues. we dont buy chineese so we dont get screwed then we get screwed with originals. unreal