New drivers some tuners of DM800 are not recognised

• Based on reports on sat4all it seems that with the latest driver for the DM800 some tuners are not recognised anymore. When downgrading to a previous driver these boxes are performing well.

• I do not have this problem personally, but on sat4all there are some complaints (2-3 persons) that they do not see the tuner at all and once back to the old drivers the tuner is back again...

It happens with this tuner info:

ALPS
    BSBE2-401A
    802011G

• hi
    i have clone dm800 i tri somany image tuner A:(empty) same like disable

some time working only first time when download image , then restart or power off agin put power same as tuner empty

pls help help how i got sulution

• throw your clone away and buy a real dreambox. then you have no problems and if you get some, you can for support here but under this conditions: piss off and ask your clonebox dealer.

mfg

OoZooN

Support für OoZooN Images gibt es auf forum.oozoon.de , nicht hier!

Two Beer or not two Beer, thats the Question

Aktuelle Nachrichten rund um OoZooN-Images gibt es auf Twitter

• hi
    i have clone dm800

are you serious? If so ... then you are browsing the wrong website. DMM is in no way responsible for your crappy clone-box from china nor will they support it. If you buy cheap china crap you have to deal with problems like this. Ask your clonebox dealer for support, but not here ... somehow I have the feeling you don't even know what crap you have bought there, but you will find out soon I guess when your crappy china clone hardware blowed up ... they are known to work only for a few weeks/months, but nobody really cares because you don't have waranty on this product anyway.

You get what you paid for!

And if you buy cheap china clones you have to live with the fact that you never will get support here, that you don't have waranty on your product, that it will blow up anyway in a few weeks/months, that upcoming software releases will not work, that you always have to deal with all kind of hard- and software problems that you dont get with an original box and that really nobody wants to talk with you here! Move out!

Theorie ist, wenn man alles weiß, aber nichts funktioniert.
    Praxis ist, wenn alles funktioniert aber niemand weiß warum.