Dreambox 800HD: Tune Failed!

• I bought a dm800hd last week and i have similar problem...

I receive 4 satelites and have diseq 1.0 4in x 1out FTE.
    When i am zapping, almost the times i have "Tune Fail" or "Sid not found in path" message and no image or frequency signal. The most weird is that when i try several times those channels (almost HD and sometimes the SD), they became working :wacko:.

I have the latest drivers and Secondstage.
    Already tried other diseq 1.0 and is the same.

Please i need DM Tech/Dev Support.

• Dear Dreambox users,

I have solved up my problem with the Tune Failed issue:

The solution is to buy/use a ALPS LNB. I have used a SMART TITANIUM before. The fact is that some channels need more power. (its an 22Khz high band issue)

All credits and thanking for DRZ of the dutch forum: SAT4all.com. Without him i still have had this problem.

• I have the same problem from a long time. I recently changed the dish to 80cm. Signal is ok ( > 12dB).
    When I change between satellites i have tune failed.
    Then I have to change between satellites and suddenly signal is ok.

Problem is only when I'm zapping between satellites or transponders.
    I heard about this problem on other forums and many people report that. I even downgraded dreambox-dvb-modules to dreambox-dvb-modules_2.6.12-5.1-brcmstb-dm800-20091014-r0_dm800.ipk
    With newer problem occures more often. Sometimes when box swith auto to some channel after reboot signal is not ok. I change to some other channel with other transponder or other satellite and then signal is ok.
    I thought if I change for better dish problem won't appear. I even changed cables and lnbs, but problem still occures.

For me it's a software problem becouse on some images with different enigma2 version and dreambox-dvb-modules "Tune failed" issue occures more or less often.

Tuner is original DM800.

On box with enigma1 everything is ok on the same dish.

Best regard
    Darek