Differences in SNR readout between enigma1 and enigma 2

• I have DM7025+ and DM600PVR connected via 3 switched to one dish with 3 qaud LNB's.

The SNR read-outs for the same channel is radically different on both the dreamboxes, and even for both tuners in the 7025+

bv. Ned1 :
    DM600PVR - 91%
    DM7025+ A tuner - 67 %
    DM7025+ B tuner - 71 %

bv. BBC1:
    DM600PVR - 88%
    DM7025+ A tuner - 59 %
    DM7025+ B tuner - 63 %

etc.

I have switched the connections of the A tuner of the 7025+ with the DM600. This resulted in the same numbers as reported above. From this I concluded that my sat setup (Dish and switches) are not the culprit of this difference.

Moreover - The reception on both dreamboxes is very decent. There is nothing to complain about it.

Do I have to conclude anything from these numbers?

Or are these numbers in fact the same, and do enigma1 and enigma2 report a different readout?

As you can appreciate, when you observe a low SNR being reported - you start looking to your sat setup to solve the problem. When in fact there is no problem there as the reception with the 600PVR show. This is annoying.

On the Pli forum, there was also one report dat different images reported different SNR values. The images where from different dates and had different tuner drivers build in them.

There was also one report stating that the SNR value increased by 20% when switching from am enigma1 machine (7020) to an enigma2 machine (DM8000).

The only conclusion we could achieve that the reporting of the SNR values in an image was depended on the driver used.

Could DMM react to this? And hopefully solve this "problem".

Willy