3rd Party Tuner Support

• Regarding the vtuner-interface, this is still in beta-phase, thus we are not officially supporting it. In case anyone has problems with it, feel free to write me a mail, but it's not yet a feature that is mature enough that it will be supported officially.

I was told (when I started to use vTuner when it was just implemented in DM software) that you can not close/re-open vTuner. You can open it only once, and if something went wrong with the pump (crash?), one has to reboot the receiver.

Has anything changed since then?
    Is it possible to close vTuner now?
    If not, do you plan to implement such features (it's painfully long to reboot the system after each software development iteration).

• Hi to all

i have made some tests with a usb dvb-t tuner (cinergy t2) which is supported by dm800 kernel (2.6.12)

i have loaded the module, and i found an adapeter1 under /dev/dvb

using usbtuner from Homey i get this output with cat /proc/bus/nim_sockets

root@dm800:/usr/bin# cat /proc/bus/nim_sockets
    NIM Socket 0:
    Type: DVB-S2
    Name: Alps BSBE2
    Has_Outputs: yes
    NIM Socket 1:
    Type: DVB-T
    Name: USB-Tuner
    Has_Outputs: no

but enigma2 doesn't recognized this tuner, only tuner a (alps dvb-s2).
    there is a way to get this usb tuner recognized by enigma2?

thanks a lot :smiling_face:

• i have loaded the module, and i found an adapeter1 under /dev/dvb

Hi,
    how should I load the module?

After installing module megapack on DM800se + original image using [Moderator] Plugin is in violation of the Boardrules [/Moderator] module installer, it senses now inserted USB tuner stick and even correctly identifies it. But i still dont have adapter1 folder available under /dev/dvb... Reboot will not help.

Do I have too new USB tuner stick [despite of sensing message] - it is Elgato eyeTV Deluxe v2 / 2009 - or is something else wrong?

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von floh ()