TNT HD sendet nur noch in AC3+ !

• In english

hello
    I have to buy a product on your premise a dreambox 8000 HD
    being able logically and normally to receive the chains French tnt terrestrial HD!!
    what is not currently any more the case!! because the French TNT terretsre is in audio ac3+ what is not the case of your product dreambox 8000hd!!
    how is it possible not to have the possibility of having sound ac3+ with this
    splendid produces that are the dreambox 8000 HD? and especially what a price has??!!
    after thus having to buy your product is it normal that I put myself the
    question if you will react positively??
    well has you to read you.

---------------------

en francais
    bonjour
    j'ai acheter un produit chez vous une dreambox 8000 HD
    pouvant logiquement et normalement recevoir les chaines tnt terrestre HD francaise !!
    ce qui n'est plus le cas actuelement !! car la TNT terretsre francaise sont en audio ac3+ ce qui n'est pas le cas de votre produit dreambox 8000hd !!
    comment est-il possible de ne pas avoir la possibilité d'avoir du son ac3+
    avec ce magnifique produit qu'es la dreambox 8000 HD ?
    et surtout a quel prix ??!!apres donc avoir acheter votre produit il est normal que je me pose la question si vous allez reagir positivement ??
    bien a vous de vous lire .

• Hello,

As written in an email to technical support last June, I'm also the (un?)happy owner of a "mute" DM8000.
    You told me that you were looking for a solution, I hoped to find one here, but unfortunately it seems there is still no solution for the moment.
    I'm looking forward being able to use again my DM....

Thanks in advance for all the support you could give to this issue !!
    Regards,

Chris

• Hello,

Same problem for me with 2 dreambox 8000, no sound on tnt hd chanels
    I'm a french dreambox users who have DVB-T tuner and who are affected by this problem.

please fix the AC3+ !!!

Thanks

Technowarez

• Hello,

I leave in Belgium, I speak french and I have the same problem with my dreambox.

Can you please find a solution for this problem?

Thanks,

The Ditch

• hello
    I have to buy a product on your premise a dreambox 8000 HD
    being able logically and normally to receive the chains French tnt terrestrial HD!!
    what is not currently any more the case!! because the French TNT terretsre is in audio ac3+ what is not the case of your product dreambox 8000hd!!
    how is it possible not to have the possibility of having sound ac3+ with this
    splendid produces that are the dreambox 8000 HD? and especially what a price has??!!
    after thus having to buy your product is it normal that I put myself the
    question if you will react positively??

• Offizieller Beitrag

Ok, I'll repost tmbincs posting which states the current situation here again and then I'm going to close this thread.
    We know about the concern and we'd like new readers to find the statement here without having the same postings over and over again.

translation for english speaking fellows:
    Unfortunately, AC3+ is a rare specialty of these channels so it hasn't been in our scope, yet. Since there's demand, now, we'll try to find a solution.

We are aware of the problem. However, usually it takes a lifetime to solve these license issues. So we can't make any statement how the solution will be, yet.

AC3+ ist leider wirklich eine Spezialität von diesen Sendern, und daher zunächst einmal von uns nicht vorgesehen gewesen. Da allerdings nun der Bedarf da ist, werden wir uns um eine Lösung kümmern.

Wir sind uns des Problems bewusst. Allerdings dauert es leider immer ewig, diese Lizenzgeschichten zu klären, so dass wir leider noch keine Aussage darüber treffen können, wie eine Lösung aussieht wird.

Grüße,
    Olove

"All we need to do ... is keep talking (Stephen Hawking)"

Ich leiste KEINEN Support per PN/E-Mail, derartige Anfragen werden nicht beantwortet.
    I won't give support via PN/E-Mail and I won't answer such messages.