DreamStream E2 - 0.4.0 - BETA14a

• Muss aber, da wo die dreamstream.exe liegt. Eventuell keine Schreibrechte im Verzeichnis? Das wird sich dann mit Beta6 eh nochmal ändern...

ich weiss.leider kommt da nichts rein ... rechte liegen drauf. aber du kennst win 7 nicht, mit den verlinkten links :winking_face:

Porgramme / programm files/ usw

mfg

• Sorry, I don't understand German and Google doesn't do miracles. :smiling_face_with_sunglasses:

Dreamstream 0.4.0 B5 works fine in Windows 7 Starter Edition in MSI Wind U-100.

I'm ready to make a new translation. :grinning_squinting_face:

Regards

• This new version can´t start and cannot create a log file with -l parameter in comand-line.

I can't try new traslation in spanish.

Regards

• Zitat

This new version can´t start and cannot create a log file with -l parameter in comand-line.

What does it mean "can't start"?

The dreamstream.dbg is now located at "%home%\.dreamstream" like all the other stuff removed from the %installdir%...

Ich bin nicht faul sondern im Energiesparmodus!

• This new version can´t start and cannot create a log file with -l parameter in comand-line.

The same for me.
    During starting, when "loading TV-Bouquets" the program hangs (first boot was always slow, also with previous versions), and the only solution is CTRL-ALT-CANC.
    Program removed, folder cleaned, PC rebooted before a new installation, but no chance. :frowning_face:

cu,
    spaeleus

DM 920UHD - DM Two - DM One - DM 7020HD-v2 - DM 7020HD

• New version doesn´t run in Windows.

Install, configure Dreambox's name, IP, user, pass... then, run program. Well, always stops at Loading TV Bouquets...

I've seen the new location of the files in C:\Documents and Settings\My_User\.dreamstream but the file dreamstream.dbg is created the second time you run the program.

Another question? Where is created the log file ?

Regards

• That's very strange. No code was changed at this position. :confused_face:

I'll look at this problem, but i've no idea at the moment. If the splash stops the main program is crashed. :upside_down_face:

Zitat

Where is created the log file ?

I don't understand, the dreamstream.dbg is the logfile. You can start with "-v > ds.log 2>&1" for additional infos...

• Ok, i'm an idiot: if you have more than 10 bouqets the program will crash!

Update comes after work (17:00). Sorry for the problems... :smiling_face_with_heart_eyes:

• Ok :thumbs_up: it runs like a charm!
    Now it's my time with the translation: just a little patience, I'm in a horribly busy time... :pouting_face:
    BTW, I saw it perfectly working also with swiss HD channel: I can't test it with italian HD channels becouse of Mr. Mur*** kind intervention... :angry_face: :angry_face:

DM 920UHD - DM Two - DM One - DM 7020HD-v2 - DM 7020HD

• Record movies von HardDisk gehn nun in der beta6 :smiling_face: unter Win 7

ansonsten gibts nur noch ton ruckler bei records von Harddisk abspielen ( sd filme) (warum ist mir ein Rätzel )

nur ein paar ,die aber am tv sauber laufen ..

mfg

• Hallo,

Zuerst ein schönen Gruss aus Frankreich und danke für das tolle Streaming Programme.

Seit kürzem habe ich folgende Fehlermeldung (2x) beim aufstarten von DreamStream E2:

[Blockierte Grafik: http://web.oxpol.com/Dreambox/DS2_error.jpg]

Hat aber keine Folge, das Programme funktionniert danach problemlos.

Eine Erklärung was diese Fehlermeldung verursacht ?

Gruss

Receiver: DM 7025+SS
    Satelliten: 19,2°E | 5,0°W